RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

^Right on, RFX!

We're only 12mi away from 2nd place in the Age Challenge
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^Right on, RFX!

eek.gif
pimp.gif
I uploaded my half marathon (well 13.55) and felt good to get us in 2nd even though I havent contributed that much overall...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^Right on, RFX!

eek.gif
pimp.gif
I uploaded my half marathon (well 13.55) and felt good to get us in 2nd even though I havent contributed that much overall...
laugh.gif

Logged 10 miles this morning thinking it could push team Autumn to first place and after I've uploaded it I saw we were still down 20 miles. Damn!

Logged 10 miles this morning thinking it could push team Autumn to first place and after I've uploaded it I saw we were still down 20 miles. Damn!

^DOPE! We're catching up again! lol

Is anyone using the GPS app? I just updated to the newer version a couple of hours ago. The distances are consistent with what I recall, but my paces are all out of whack!!! My best 1/2 marathon training run pace WAS 7:44; now, it's 9:16 
indifferent.gif

mad.gif

^DOPE! We're catching up again! lol

Is anyone using the GPS app? I just updated to the newer version a couple of hours ago. The distances are consistent with what I recall, but my paces are all out of whack!!! My best 1/2 marathon training run pace WAS 7:44; now, it's 9:16 
indifferent.gif

mad.gif

Stupid Nike+ didn't register my run for today.

And I don't know how long they've had this messageon Nike+ but I just saw this today.

NikePlus.com Site Performance Statement

Dear Nike+ Member,

We apologize for the recent issues many of you have experienced with NikePlus.com. During the last nine months, we've added two new Nike+ enabled devices (the Nike+ GPS app and the Nike+ Sportwatch GPS powered by TomTom) and welcomed many new runners to the Nike+ family in the process. It’s now time for us to accommodate this rapid growth by focusing our attention on improving the performance of our services and website.

We're doing everything possible to improve the site functionality and get your Nike+ running experience back on track. Your feedback has been instrumental in helping us address problems with logging in, syncing runs, social sharing, and profile editing. We want you to be aware of the other issues we're currently tackling:

* Improvements to the overall speed of NikePlus.com
* Email and Broadcast (Share) Settings
* Uploading and updating profile pictures
* Social sharing of runs from the Nike+ GPS app to Facebook
* Improved Nike+ Sportwatch GPS powered by TomTom software (launching Nike+ Connect) and firmware enhancements (stopwatch and tap accuracy)

Our team is dedicated to ensuring your Nike+ experience is smoother and that every mile is tracked/counted toward your running goal. This means constantly working to improve the website, while simultaneously expanding the overall Nike+ experience.

We'll continue to update you on improvements via the Nike+ Forums as well as through our social networking channels on Facebook and Twitter. And we hope to continue hearing directly from you, our valued members.

Thank you for sticking with us as we work around the clock to improve Nike+. Getting the most out of your running experience is always our top priority.

Sincerely,
Nike Running

Stupid Nike+ didn't register my run for today.

And I don't know how long they've had this messageon Nike+ but I just saw this today.

NikePlus.com Site Performance Statement

Dear Nike+ Member,

We apologize for the recent issues many of you have experienced with NikePlus.com. During the last nine months, we've added two new Nike+ enabled devices (the Nike+ GPS app and the Nike+ Sportwatch GPS powered by TomTom) and welcomed many new runners to the Nike+ family in the process. It’s now time for us to accommodate this rapid growth by focusing our attention on improving the performance of our services and website.

We're doing everything possible to improve the site functionality and get your Nike+ running experience back on track. Your feedback has been instrumental in helping us address problems with logging in, syncing runs, social sharing, and profile editing. We want you to be aware of the other issues we're currently tackling:

* Improvements to the overall speed of NikePlus.com
* Email and Broadcast (Share) Settings
* Uploading and updating profile pictures
* Social sharing of runs from the Nike+ GPS app to Facebook
* Improved Nike+ Sportwatch GPS powered by TomTom software (launching Nike+ Connect) and firmware enhancements (stopwatch and tap accuracy)

Our team is dedicated to ensuring your Nike+ experience is smoother and that every mile is tracked/counted toward your running goal. This means constantly working to improve the website, while simultaneously expanding the overall Nike+ experience.

We'll continue to update you on improvements via the Nike+ Forums as well as through our social networking channels on Facebook and Twitter. And we hope to continue hearing directly from you, our valued members.

Thank you for sticking with us as we work around the clock to improve Nike+. Getting the most out of your running experience is always our top priority.

Sincerely,
Nike Running

Back
Top Bottom