RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Ugh, my run didn't register again. That's about 9 miles I've lost already for the team.

Anyways, anyone going to do the Urbanathlon in November at SF?
I might try and go, it looks fun.
It looks like it's pretty much a 9 miles run with obstacles in certain places.
List of obstacles to expect here: http://www.crushingthecourse.com/?p=514
djwWG.png

Ugh, my run didn't register again. That's about 9 miles I've lost already for the team.

Anyways, anyone going to do the Urbanathlon in November at SF?
I might try and go, it looks fun.
It looks like it's pretty much a 9 miles run with obstacles in certain places.
List of obstacles to expect here: http://www.crushingthecourse.com/?p=514
djwWG.png

The site's buggy again 
indifferent.gif

Is it my computer, or is the Autumn Squad the new Summer?
nerd.gif

eek.gif

RFX: That looks DOPE! That's actually the route I run on the weekend too lol. I'm thinking of doing the Warrior Dash in Oct, which 1/3 of that event.

The site's buggy again 
indifferent.gif

Is it my computer, or is the Autumn Squad the new Summer?
nerd.gif

eek.gif

RFX: That looks DOPE! That's actually the route I run on the weekend too lol. I'm thinking of doing the Warrior Dash in Oct, which 1/3 of that event.

Damn, 5 days in a row my runs won't log. That's about 30 miles for the team and it looks like the problem will persist, I've tried everything and none of my runs would sync to the site. I really hope Nike fixes it sooner than later.

Damn, 5 days in a row my runs won't log. That's about 30 miles for the team and it looks like the problem will persist, I've tried everything and none of my runs would sync to the site. I really hope Nike fixes it sooner than later.

They have a Nike+ Mobile, it's not an app but you can access it on your phones browser. Works on my iphone.

They have a Nike+ Mobile, it's not an app but you can access it on your phones browser. Works on my iphone.

I should be ready to go in the morning, had pain in my legs to deal with so I've been out of commission since last tuesday...but I'm back.
I got a little lazy again only lifting on/off, but I'll hit the minors first

I should be ready to go in the morning, had pain in my legs to deal with so I've been out of commission since last tuesday...but I'm back.
I got a little lazy again only lifting on/off, but I'll hit the minors first

I ran the Disney 1/2 yesterday, and Nike+ (GPS) performed like *)(*$)@#*%!
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

When I crossed the finishline, it said I had about 10mi. To add salt on the wound, I forgot to pause and end my run, so it kept recording. My fault I know
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
! I ended the run with 12.5mi with a total time of 3:47  
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

When I crossed the finishline, it said I had about 10mi. To add salt on the wound, I forgot to pause and end my run, so it kept recording. My fault I know
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Mind if I ask you your real time?
Also, any runners get blister (at the arches or anywhere for that matter)? Good solution for that?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Mind if I ask you your real time?
Also, any runners get blister (at the arches or anywhere for that matter)? Good solution for that?

^1:37

I took it too easy in the first 4mi in the actual Disneyland park and Disney California. I wanted to soak up the sights and feeling of running in Disney
embarassed.gif
. I'm hoping to return next year to break it.
pimp.gif
  It was, HANDS DOWN, the BEST RACE I've run regarding the whole atmosphere and overall enjoyment!

2nvdtza.jpg

The medal was also HUGE! It's my biggest one too! My full marathon medals don't even compare
laugh.gif

14tlw1w.png

^1:37

I took it too easy in the first 4mi in the actual Disneyland park and Disney California. I wanted to soak up the sights and feeling of running in Disney
embarassed.gif
. I'm hoping to return next year to break it.
pimp.gif
  It was, HANDS DOWN, the BEST RACE I've run regarding the whole atmosphere and overall enjoyment!

2nvdtza.jpg

The medal was also HUGE! It's my biggest one too! My full marathon medals don't even compare
laugh.gif

14tlw1w.png

Man, I wanted to run that but I found out a bit late. I friend ran it, not sure what his time was though but I saw that same medal he had. Sucks that I missed out on it.

Back
Top Bottom