RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

At least I manage to stay in the top 15, sheesh
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Spring, we have no chance.

I would love to enter the race but Spring has no chance of victory. Its a good race for summer and autumn. Ironic how this race reflects the seasons considering how the season's climate is struggling to push towards autumn but the summer is making a last stand. Will another race start soon after this?

I would love to enter the race but Spring has no chance of victory. Its a good race for summer and autumn. Ironic how this race reflects the seasons considering how the season's climate is struggling to push towards autumn but the summer is making a last stand. Will another race start soon after this?

Yessir! I'm thinking should be a 3 TEAM race, so it'll be more fair this time around.

Let's finish STRONG, Autumn!

Yessir! I'm thinking should be a 3 TEAM race, so it'll be more fair this time around.

Let's finish STRONG, Autumn!

I actually couldn't resist going down so poorly (my competitive pride). I logged a mile today. I play on logging atleast 10 next week. Hopefully spring can finish with 500 by the time the winner is decided. We could always do Team 1 (1, 4, 7, 10) Team 2(2, 5, 8, 11) Team 3(3, 6, 9, 12). Which translates to Team 1(Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct) Team 2(Feb, May, Aug, Nov) and Team 3(Mar, Jun, Sep, Dec)
Team Spring, lets finish up strong (whoever is still in this).

I actually couldn't resist going down so poorly (my competitive pride). I logged a mile today. I play on logging atleast 10 next week. Hopefully spring can finish with 500 by the time the winner is decided. We could always do Team 1 (1, 4, 7, 10) Team 2(2, 5, 8, 11) Team 3(3, 6, 9, 12). Which translates to Team 1(Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct) Team 2(Feb, May, Aug, Nov) and Team 3(Mar, Jun, Sep, Dec)
Team Spring, lets finish up strong (whoever is still in this).

That could work!

For the 3 TEAM Race, I'm thinking we could try and use our birthdays again. However, instead of the specific date, we could use our birthday #. The teams would be dvided into three; 1-10, 11-20, 21-31. For example, if I was born on August 23, I would be a #23, so I'd be in Team 3. If I were born on December 2, I would be a #2, so I would assign myself to Team 1.

Maybe we could call it, "Battle of the Beasts: Race to 2500"

Team 1: Golden Lions (LeBron: 6)
Team 2: Black Mambas (Kobe: 24)
Team 3: Blue Durantulas (KD: 35)

(I know Team 2 and 3 don't fit numerically, but we'll stick to the most significant figures
laugh.gif
)

That could work!

For the 3 TEAM Race, I'm thinking we could try and use our birthdays again. However, instead of the specific date, we could use our birthday #. The teams would be dvided into three; 1-10, 11-20, 21-31. For example, if I was born on August 23, I would be a #23, so I'd be in Team 3. If I were born on December 2, I would be a #2, so I would assign myself to Team 1.

Maybe we could call it, "Battle of the Beasts: Race to 2500"

Team 1: Golden Lions (LeBron: 6)
Team 2: Black Mambas (Kobe: 24)
Team 3: Blue Durantulas (KD: 35)

(I know Team 2 and 3 don't fit numerically, but we'll stick to the most significant figures
laugh.gif
)

^let's leave specific names out of this, I'm sure we can be more creative (team choke, team champ, team chump). I like that number system of birthdays more than my month system. Seeing that the race will finish by the end of the year, we can enter/start the new year with 3 dragon teams honoring the year of the dragon. We can get creative with the dragons (earth, wind, fire, water,etc). Autumn and summer are very close right now. I'm excited to see who wins despite being last place.

^let's leave specific names out of this, I'm sure we can be more creative (team choke, team champ, team chump). I like that number system of birthdays more than my month system. Seeing that the race will finish by the end of the year, we can enter/start the new year with 3 dragon teams honoring the year of the dragon. We can get creative with the dragons (earth, wind, fire, water,etc). Autumn and summer are very close right now. I'm excited to see who wins despite being last place.

BIG UP to all the Challengers of the NT Race II! Although, there wasn't as many as the first, it was without a doubt more competitive!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Results:
27y31cp.jpg

From the gun, it was fairly even. Numerous lead changes occurred. However, midway through, a GOLIATH team emerged... At the end, Autumn went for the GOLD and finished 1st.

Shout out to the AUTUMN CREW for bringing home the TROPHY!

2d7db12.jpg

Again BIG UP to all the Challengers! Shout out to HOYA for murkin' the individual race!
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

ONTO THE NEXT ONE, NT!
nerd.gif

BIG UP to all the Challengers of the NT Race II! Although, there wasn't as many as the first, it was without a doubt more competitive!

Results:
27y31cp.jpg

From the gun, it was fairly even. Numerous lead changes occurred. However, midway through, a GOLIATH team emerged... At the end, Autumn went for the GOLD and finished 1st.

Shout out to the AUTUMN CREW for bringing home the TROPHY!

2d7db12.jpg

Again BIG UP to all the Challengers! Shout out to HOYA for murkin' the individual race!
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

ONTO THE NEXT ONE, NT!
nerd.gif

It was a lot of fun, and although the spring team got absolutely hammered, Im proud I broke 120mi (and of all the participants for that matter) and look forward to the next race.
100mi and up club
pimp.gif

Team NT+
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom