RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Anyone know.where team golden lions stats?
The nike+ app sometimes acts funny today I logged in some miles and after syncing it a few hours later it deducted miles from my run
frown.gif
They really need to fix the site, as stated before... For the stats, click Leaderboard > Select Team > Golden Lions. 

Question... Any Nike+ GPS users have erratic graphic activity when viewing their runs? I ask because when I check out other's runs (probably the inserted Nike+), they ALWAYS look to be smooth and steady...

Question... Any Nike+ GPS users have erratic graphic activity when viewing their runs? I ask because when I check out other's runs (probably the inserted Nike+), they ALWAYS look to be smooth and steady...

I just joined the challenge, but I'm also in the process of another challenge. There's no way I can use mileage for both? I went in thinking I could use the same mileage for two different challenges..

I just joined the challenge, but I'm also in the process of another challenge. There's no way I can use mileage for both? I went in thinking I could use the same mileage for two different challenges..

Your mileage will always be applied to all the challenges you've joined, no matter how many you're in.  

-edit-
as long the mileage is within the start date of the challenge, it'll be counted as well.

Your mileage will always be applied to all the challenges you've joined, no matter how many you're in.  

-edit-
as long the mileage is within the start date of the challenge, it'll be counted as well.

ar916: Welcome aboard, man!

504: When I'm training for a race (at least twice a year), I usually go anywhere from 30-70. For the most part, I try to run 15-25mi weekly.

ar916: Welcome aboard, man!

504: When I'm training for a race (at least twice a year), I usually go anywhere from 30-70. For the most part, I try to run 15-25mi weekly.

I'll be participating in due time.. Is the Nike+ Sports Watch worth while?

Ultimately, my goal would be NYC Marathon in Nov.

I wouldn't mind following some runners/people enthusiastic about fitness.. @xblaze23

I'll be participating in due time.. Is the Nike+ Sports Watch worth while?

Ultimately, my goal would be NYC Marathon in Nov.

I wouldn't mind following some runners/people enthusiastic about fitness.. @xblaze23

Back
Top Bottom