RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Originally Posted by xblaze23

I'll be participating in due time.. Is the Nike+ Sports Watch worth while?

Ultimately, my goal would be NYC Marathon in Nov.

I wouldn't mind following some runners/people enthusiastic about fitness.. @xblaze23

DOPE! Good luck, Sir! I'm ILLY! on Nike+... 

I don't think it's worth $200. You can get a lot more BANG for your buck with an iPod Touch + Nike+ GPS app ($2).  

-edit-
One thing the Sports Watch does that the GPS app doesn't is monitoring your HR. Other than that, the Nike+ GPS app has everything else...

Originally Posted by xblaze23

I'll be participating in due time.. Is the Nike+ Sports Watch worth while?

Ultimately, my goal would be NYC Marathon in Nov.

I wouldn't mind following some runners/people enthusiastic about fitness.. @xblaze23

DOPE! Good luck, Sir! I'm ILLY! on Nike+... 

I don't think it's worth $200. You can get a lot more BANG for your buck with an iPod Touch + Nike+ GPS app ($2).  

-edit-
One thing the Sports Watch does that the GPS app doesn't is monitoring your HR. Other than that, the Nike+ GPS app has everything else...

I just reached the 1000mi mark!
oa0kcg.jpg

14l7d48.jpg

I a bit
frown.gif
 that my overall pace is messed up since I forgot to end my run right after I finished my last 1/2 Marathon. When I finally realized, it calculated I finished my 1/2 in 3:47 with an 18:10 pace
eek.gif
mad.gif
. I was just chilling and watching the finishline too.
30t6p3b.gif

I just reached the 1000mi mark!
oa0kcg.jpg

14l7d48.jpg

I a bit
frown.gif
 that my overall pace is messed up since I forgot to end my run right after I finished my last 1/2 Marathon. When I finally realized, it calculated I finished my 1/2 in 3:47 with an 18:10 pace
eek.gif
mad.gif
. I was just chilling and watching the finishline too.
30t6p3b.gif

btw i got that nike gps watch a while back...i like it a lot (mostly the ease of use and, honestly, i really like the way it looks) but like homeboy said there's definitely better ways to spend your money.

btw i got that nike gps watch a while back...i like it a lot (mostly the ease of use and, honestly, i really like the way it looks) but like homeboy said there's definitely better ways to spend your money.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

@illustrayt that's amazing bro congrats
I barely hit 60 miles but ill be there next year
laugh.gif
Thanks, bro! You'll get there in due time as well!
pimp.gif

Now, I've got a 550mi to go 'til I hit that PURPLE!

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

@illustrayt that's amazing bro congrats
I barely hit 60 miles but ill be there next year
laugh.gif
Thanks, bro! You'll get there in due time as well!
pimp.gif

Now, I've got a 550mi to go 'til I hit that PURPLE!

This summer Nike+ Running goes to the next level with a brand new website. We've replaced Flash with HTML5 and added other performance upgrades to make it faster. WAY faster. And we have overhauled the goals feature, added leaderboards and integrated NikeFuel to make the experience more motivational than ever. Learn more about what’s in store - launching Summer 2012: http://gonike.me/6039RfRB

eek.gif
pimp.gif
FINALLY!

This summer Nike+ Running goes to the next level with a brand new website. We've replaced Flash with HTML5 and added other performance upgrades to make it faster. WAY faster. And we have overhauled the goals feature, added leaderboards and integrated NikeFuel to make the experience more motivational than ever. Learn more about what’s in store - launching Summer 2012: http://gonike.me/6039RfRB

eek.gif
pimp.gif
FINALLY!

What's good NT? I just bought the Nike GPS so I figured now's the time to join the challenge! Team Durantulas 
pimp.gif
(username mattman825)

Added my measly 4 miles for today...but I have been marathon training for two solids months now. Can't wait to tack on the 29k I have scheduled for Sunday!

What's good NT? I just bought the Nike GPS so I figured now's the time to join the challenge! Team Durantulas 
pimp.gif
(username mattman825)

Added my measly 4 miles for today...but I have been marathon training for two solids months now. Can't wait to tack on the 29k I have scheduled for Sunday!

Welcome, Janitor!

It looks like the Mambas'll reach the Finish Line first. They've only got 58.29mi to go...
frown.gif

All in all, GOOD JOB, NT! SHOUT OUT to everyone who participated!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I've got 430mi to go 'til I hit Purple! I've been averaging about 25/week. Come Summertime, I'll be training for a 1/2, and I'm sure I'll be putting #s then 
pimp.gif

So....... CHALLENGE IV, any suggestions?
nerd.gif

Welcome, Janitor!

It looks like the Mambas'll reach the Finish Line first. They've only got 58.29mi to go...
frown.gif

I've got 430mi to go 'til I hit Purple! I've been averaging about 25/week. Come Summertime, I'll be training for a 1/2, and I'm sure I'll be putting #s then 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Welcome, Janitor!

frown.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

split the teams up better if possible? kind of joined late but still winning but still not as much fun as it being a really close challenge

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Welcome, Janitor!

frown.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

split the teams up better if possible? kind of joined late but still winning but still not as much fun as it being a really close challenge

Back
Top Bottom