||||| (RUNNERS of the FREEworld) ||| (A Nike Free Appreciation Thread) |||||

New Ad via Footlocker
29clweb.jpg

Makes them look amazing, imho. With the new nickname, I'm thinking the overlays'll be Reflective...
nerd.gif

New Ad via Footlocker
29clweb.jpg

Makes them look amazing, imho. With the new nickname, I'm thinking the overlays'll be Reflective...
nerd.gif

I really need to get a pair of these. How do they hold up against rough terrain? I checked them out at footlocker, and the foam sole doesn't feel that tough.

I really need to get a pair of these. How do they hold up against rough terrain? I checked them out at footlocker, and the foam sole doesn't feel that tough.

I think they can handle rough terrain. However, expect some rocks/pebbles to get stuck within the outsole's crevices.

I think they can handle rough terrain. However, expect some rocks/pebbles to get stuck within the outsole's crevices.

I've only got 3 pair of FR2's and after deciding that these are definitely my favorite shoe of ALL TIME i'm in the market for a LOT more before they're gone.

Basically, i'll be back.

I've only got 3 pair of FR2's and after deciding that these are definitely my favorite shoe of ALL TIME i'm in the market for a LOT more before they're gone.

Basically, i'll be back.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Thanks for the insight. 
happy.gif

Thanks for the insight. 
happy.gif

213m77o.jpg

bk2dz.jpg

These Free 3.0s seem to be related to Nike's 1.19.12 teaser video. I'm guessing it's one of a few in a 'special' pack...  
BIG UP to Shindo for the link!

Any idea what's the deal with these

213m77o.jpg

bk2dz.jpg

These Free 3.0s seem to be related to Nike's 1.19.12 teaser video. I'm guessing it's one of a few in a 'special' pack...  
BIG UP to Shindo for the link!

Any idea what's the deal with these

Back
Top Bottom