Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Who are the other baby mamas doe? Bunch of groupie chicks without a real source of income? Of course they're gonna be cool with their paycheck. Them girls were probably a DM away from getting pooped on for a hand bag

This is 100%

Lookin at my ***** I'd bet she give your *** a bone.

Don't you be up in the POF thread pulling struggle chicks? Are you still up in the POF thread attempting to pull struggle chicks? My girl bad as F, for the record.
Ignore him Big Chops. That is  the same dude that got exposed a while ago for giving crack to a homeless girl down in Miami and ended up spending the night with her in a mini-van :rofl:

LOL....things are looking real bad for you out here Peep Game Peep Game . I always knew something was off about you champ and this right here is proof of that.

My guy DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican just played you and chopper like some suckers, which is fitting since you're loud and wrong in every thread available. Seems like you and Russell would be best friends at this point Bruce King.

And JJ, I AM sitting in the park right now. A little 2 year old just randomly walked up to me. I dapped him up. So yea, RW could have done the same

The fact some of ya'll trying to compare this to some everyday relationship **** is even more funny.

Like her taking her kid to see her boyfriend practice for a professional football team is the same you inviting a girl and her kid over to watch you play Madden and **** 6 months into a relationship  
roll.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooperhooper  

El Pablo speaking the truth.

"she needs to be in her child's life more instead of dating her new boyfriend"

People will ALWAYS find something wrong.
She's a thot either way in some people's eyes....bring the kid around her celebrity boyfriend too early in the public....or the kid's nowhere in sight

She's taking the L 
laugh.gif

Yes Im sure..it was one of those flavor of the month type guys who post alot for like a month then disappear

I would remember if it was Peep Game Peep Game he always has distinct avatars

Ciara had Russell Wilson pushing the baby stroller like 2 months after her and Super Future broke up. Thats ok with Yall? Nobody is saying she shouldn't date or have her son be cool with another male figure in his life...but to have RW playing step daddy, not even 6 months into a relationship can be POTENTIALLY troubling down the line for a child. Not to mention straight up confusing. Especially if Future Hendrix is solidly in the picture.

If this relationship ends abruptly like her relationship with Fire Marshal Future, and she has another BF 2 months later play step daddy...some will still be cool with that? You gotta be cautious and EASE the relationship between your new partner and child. Not just throw the current ***** your dating the stroller lol.

But this is all speculation. Who knows.

Not sure what is worse. This being 34 pages or that some of you guys care THIS much over a relationship that doesn't effect you in any way, shape, or form.

This is such a weak argument. Nobody really cares, dudes are just have a conversation. If that's the case close all the general threads because nobody should care about any of it. The hypocrisy is that you're here ALSO caring about dudes caring.

that's worse than what you posted.

Last edited:
Not sure what is worse. This being 34 pages or that some of you guys care THIS much over a relationship that doesn't effect you in any way, shape, or form.
This is such a weak argument. Nobody really cares, dudes are just have a conversation. If that's the case close all the general threads because nobody should care about any of it. The hypocrisy is that you're here ALSO caring about dudes caring.

Inside that's worse than what you posted.
Why you caring about someone caring about you caring about something you shouldn't be caring about cause you care about it?

Lil man bout to drop a mixtape and set the streets on fire.

"Oh you got a new whip, welI got a new daddy,
60 million guaranteed, even got moms calling Russy daddy"

900x900px-LL-25cb8394_future.jpeg

Future Hendrix Wilson :smokin :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl:
Yall dudes are seriously hurt over this
guessing some of yall moms was bringing you to new men every year

My fault Peep. I thought it was you.

Yea it was a real story man. Dude bought a hooker and snuffed
They are both famous people. Maybe he wanted to be introduced to her , maybe the other way around. Why an explanation? Kids are not a deal breaker for everyone.

Personally I'd take a man with a kid over a smoker. Disgusting.
Not if the dude with a kid made 40K and the smoke made 90K

Back
Top Bottom