Russ Wilson and Ciara?

I see a lot of post got deleted.

Somebody snitchin 
mean.gif

And JJ, I AM sitting in the park right now. A little 2 year old just randomly walked up to me. I dapped him up. So yea, RW could have done the same
how do you always conveniently find yourself in these scenarios when you're trying to prove a point? And you're comparing a random kid to a kid Wilson is probably taking care of? Not that I agree with being a father to kids who already have a providing father, but still :lol:

Last edited:
how do you always conveniently find yourself in these scenarios when you're trying to prove a point? And you're comparing a random kid to a kid Wilson is probably taking care of? Not that I agree with being a father to kids who already have a providing father, but still
laugh.gif
Always?

Name one other time I have conveniently been in a situation to prove a point?

I will wait

And JJ, I AM sitting in the park right now. A little 2 year old just randomly walked up to me. I dapped him up. So yea, RW could have done the same

Hmmm...didn't know you were in a relationship w/ the mother of that random 2 year old.

Keep moving the goalposts, bruh.

roll.gif

Yall dudes are seriously hurt over this
guessing some of yall moms was bringing you to new men every year
that would be the argument for the guys that's cosigning this **** ****

Can't see fault in something you were raised around

"Hey Timmy say hi to your uncle.....go watch TV in the living room while he helps put up some curtains up in my room"

Then yall wondering why the door was closed while he was putting them curtains up 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Baby Boy *** ****** 

I don't see how it's unreasonable to think that lil man should not be in a ****** jersey and all hugged up with him just because he's piping the moms.

Nobody is expecting her to be "miserable". She can date him and the kid and him and the kid can be cordial but why is he wearing his jersey and ****. That's some spiteful ****.

His dad died, so I wonder if that's part of it.
:lol:
After you two are married.

Most women don't do it, because it sends the wrong message to the kid and you might be bringing men in and out of your sons life. A lot of women don't even let you meet their child early on. I preferred it that way.

There's a good chance their relationship won't last. So what happens next year, it will be a new man doing too much? It's not healthy, because the child develops an attachment.

I'm wondering if she's doing it to make Future jealous and out of spite or is it a reflection of her parenting.

Ciara had Russell Wilson pushing the baby stroller like 2 months after her and Super Future broke up. Thats ok with Yall? Nobody is saying she shouldn't date or have her son be cool with another male figure in his life...but to have RW playing step daddy, not even 6 months into a relationship can be POTENTIALLY troubling down the line for a child. Not to mention straight up confusing. Especially if Future Hendrix is solidly in the picture.

If this relationship ends abruptly like her relationship with Fire Marshal Future, and she has another BF 2 months later play step daddy...some will still be cool with that? You gotta be cautious and EASE the relationship between your new partner and child. Not just throw the current ***** your dating the stroller lol.

But this is all speculation. Who knows.

All of this

I dont see how some of you dont understand that it is too early for them to be this chummy with him. idk Honestly when you work in a field where you are frequently hearing stories of "uncles" "friends" anally rapping sons it makes you cynical when it comes to this topic

Da feels  stupidity coming from both sides
pimp.gif
Does it matter that my son has a polo shirt that looks exactly like that, including the 3 on the sleeve? How y'all ignore that the back of the shirt is blue?

If Russ was a nobody, this wouldn't be problem. As long as the kid's name hasn't been changed to Wilson I'm not sure what the problem is.

Last edited:
:rofl:

"Hey Timmy say hi to your uncle.....go watch TV in the living room while he helps put up some curtains up in my room"

Then yall wondering why the door was closed while he was putting them curtains up :rofl: :rofl:

Baby Boy *** ****** 

You sound really upset brah

dem :rofl: smileys ain't foolinf me.

Get over brah, look like you could use a hug

View media item 1582192
900x900px-LL-25cb8394_future.jpeg

I still want to know how and why God would send him to a woman that just got out of a relationship with a dude that already had 4 kids. So god sends people that have bad decision making when it comes to picking dudes?

Go ask russ (twitter)

You always wanna detour and talk about God

:rofl:

Then yall wondering why the door was closed while he was putting them curtains up :rofl: :rofl:

Baby Boy *** ****** 

:Lol yall dudes can relate to the boy and those deep memories are coming out of hiding. Don't try to hide it guys.

Go ask russ (twitter)

You always wanna detour and talk about God

Ahhh russ made this about God. Went out of his way to make it clear and everything that God literally spoke to ya boy.

Oh and yes, some dudes in here in da feels for sure. Dem broken homes and "mama need to have fun too" memories are coming forward. Don't be shy, wave them lunchables in the air

Last edited:
future, russ, and ciara are all corny in how their handling this situation in their own way.

if future handled his business with ciara and wasn't cheating he wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.  he's coming across like a bitter baby mama.  i could see if he was going about things the right way and she just just left him for no reason. hell doesn't future have 3 other kids by 3 other babymothers? i wonder if he gets this defensive when the other 3 babymothers meet a new man. at the end of the day, if future handled his business right from the get go, he wouldn't be in this position.

russell wilson seems real inexperienced in dealing with women here.   nothing wrong with dating a chick with a kid, but until you're certain you have long term serious intentions with her, it's best to have limited interaction with her young child.  all this is doing is confusing the kid if their relationship doesn't last. it really seems as if ciara is stringing russ along here.   by all means russ seems like a stand up guy and a good man to bring around your child, but it seems like he's letting her have him do way too much with the kid too soon.

ciara comes across as mad manipulative. as if she's using russ playing daddy with her kid as a means of trying to spite future.  if they were to have a long term future (no pun intended) together than that's one thing but for right now, ciara should minimize the amount of interaction russ has with her son.

when dating chicks with kids, i prefer the ones who don't just let any man around their kid off the bat.  if things progress to a serious level than yeah, bring him around the kids, but you shouldn't be looking for a guy to play daddy for your kids right off the bat.

future brought this upon himself though so my sympathy for him is minimal.  

Back
Top Bottom