Russ Wilson and Ciara?

roll.gif

Yall dudes are seriously hurt over this
guessing some of yall moms was bringing you to new men every year
that would be the argument for the guys that's cosigning this **** ****

Can't see fault in something you were raised around

"Hey Timmy say hi to your uncle.....go watch TV in the living room while he helps put up some curtains up in my room"

Then yall wondering why the door was closed while he was putting them curtains up 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Baby Boy *** ****** 
:Lol yall dudes can relate to the boy and those deep memories are coming out of hiding. Don't try to hide it guys.
nope .....I wasn't born outta wedlock 
smile.gif

again, future son is what most of yall were 

You sound really upset brah

dem :rofl: smileys ain't foolinf me.

Get over brah, look like you could use a hug

.gif usage trash papi

just thankful I can't relate to **** boys

God is good :smokin

Yeah right :rolleyes

Weren't you and Steezy agreeing bout the AB slander the other day doe

Plus the .gif wasn't eem the punchline pa

Last edited:
Shouldn't Future be thrilled that his son is around a a great role model? I can only imagine the losers that are around his other kids.

Easiest way to get a MILF to love you is through the kid so who gives a crap about the baby daddy's feelings. Hell RW should have the kid call him Daddy Russ because lil man probably has a better relationship with him than the dead beat dad.

Last edited:
Shouldn't Future be thrilled that his son is around a a great role model? I can only imagine the losers that are around his other kids.

Easiest way to get a MILF to love you is through the kid so who gives a crap about the baby daddy's feelings. Hell RW should have the kid call him Daddy Russ because lil man probably has a better relationship with him than the dead beat dad.

If lil man comes in for the hug, hit him wit the

jimmy-graham-stiff-arm-against-minnesota-b.gif

"Can't disrespect your pops lil man. Maybe when me and moms get engaged"

Future should take this as a lesson. If you wont do it, someone else will.
Russell Hendrix
It's hard to view Future as a sympathetic figure here by all means. I'm not going to read through all 20 something past pages, but Future seems more butthurt and upset that she left him than he is about his son being around Russ.     Like mentioned earlier, he has 3 other kids by 3 different baby mothers so his past actions indicate that he isn't the type to settle down and be a family man and raise those kids in ways other than providing a check. I'm sure the other 3 baby mothers have seen and dated other men since whatever they had with future didn't work out. I'm genuinely curious if he gets or would get this defensive over the other 3 baby mothers dating a new man and bringing the man around the kids.

Still Russ is dating Ciara, not Ciara and her kid. If their relationship grows to something more serious, then yeah, he should play that stepdaddy role and as mentioned earlier, does seem like a genuinely good guy but he's doing too much too soon. It seems like Ciara is playing politics and using the kid to rustle Future though, but its on Russ to nip that in the bud. They barely started dating 4 months ago. That's too soon for Russ to be doing all that he's doing. Like I said earlier, I blame it on his lack of experience with women though. Yes I know he was married before.

Stiff arm.......

Here yah go with yah NT extremes.

Lets switch it up and say ciara had a daughter, would you feel the same way.

You young n's don't get it. All Ciara is doing is running game on Russ. Chicks like Ciara can't wait for their kids to call another man daddy. She is just trying to make it hard for Russ to leave her. Both Russ and Ciara are using the kid as a means to justify an end. Ciara keeps a man because he is attached to the kid and Russ facilitates his "good guy" image. It's all game.

If people don't see it by now that Ciara is doing this stuff for tabloid attention, there's no hope. Future may be codeine crazy, but dude's always being photographed with his kids and those little ones seem happy to have a dad in their lives. I don't know the details on Russ and Ciara, but if you're not smashing, I don't understand what would drive you to allow a woman to put her child on you like that. Little man practically seems like Russ' kid the way Ciara allows them to be photographed. And ultimately it seems like she's doing that **** to spite Hendrix because when asked about it in interview, dude expressed his disdain for her doing that stuff. But the media, and some dudes in here, will continue to cape. Other people see it for what it is.

Deep down, I believe you know you a monster too
Go on **** that ***** get it over with
Go on **** that ***** get it over with

:smokin Future Vandross

^ We all want to believe Ciara isn't using the kid to rustle Future, but we should also know that not everyone is a good, upstanding person.

Ciara knew who she was getting impregnated by. Russ knew what he was getting into (or not getting into).

Back
Top Bottom