Russ Wilson and Ciara?

roll.gif
 someone is going to call him FuJu at some point

Last edited:
There are rules to this? :lol:

C'mon now...if baby mom/dad have BOTH moved on, all bets are off.

All Russ gotta do is know his place. If baby dad isn't doing what he should as a father, then yea...Russ can step up. Anything other than that, you creep into a grey area.

Come on, black Peyton Manning.

You're old enough and been around the block enough times to know that it's hardly ever "moving on"...

They created life together. It's not that easy to just move on from

There are always exceptions... But more times than not... A woman's FIRST baby dad... It's not that easy to just walk away from

Created a life together? :lol: This is the same dude, if I'm not mistaken, who has 5 kids with 5 different women. Dude got a good enough starting 5 to challenge for the 8 spot in the east, bruh :lol:

But seriously, if the couple is no longer together, then all bets are off.

In some instances it's playing w/ fire b/c there might be a chance that someone may not be over the breakup. That's the risk you take when getting involved with a woman with a child younger than a year. It is what it is. They're all adults and there are no unwritten rules to what you should/shouldn't do once broken up.

If baby dad isn't doing what he should as a father, then yea...Russ can step up.

Why should he?

Never said he should. If he's willing to DATE a woman with a child, then helping out around lil' man is probably something he should do.

We all know Ciara has talent...here's another question, what exactly is Christina Milian known for?

Ciara more talented than Rihanna for real. Rihanna just got a better team around her that keeps the hit records going.

Christina Millian ain't no fool. Having Dream's baby was a chess move, dude writes hits like it's nothing. She'll be good. :lol:

Last edited:
I guess if you're in the entertainment industry, you make sure you have all of these items before leaving the crib:

phone
wallet
chapstick
Milian
keys

*shrugs*

Not to turn this to NTalley..

But...

Bruh... Listening to Bomani Jones show and found out they're dating... All good ..

But ciara has a 10 month old son named Future...

From Future..

Come on, Russ... She might beautiful person with amazing yambs and awesome personality....

But baby daddies have access to yambs for at least the first 2 years...

She'll be there later, b... Let them fully separate first.

:smh: :smh:

Your singke rep comes from me.

And only because you listen to Bomani.

Typical story I've been seeing repeatedly throughout my adult life.

Woman seeks bad boy in attempt to rehabilitate him.
Woman gets pregnant whilst learning that bad boy is not/nor has no desire to be about that huxtable life.
Woman has an epiphany of common sense and seeks man that gives a damn about her.

I swear, women have straight up pipe dreams with these nothing *** dudes.

Women view men as a fixer upper and want to take pride in changing him up, we don't operate like that. we ain't switchin' until WE ready.

oh, sons name is nayvadius wilburn. future is a better name.
Half of yall clowning son would be attempting to breast feed the seed if ciara put it on you so stop fronting.

Woman gets pregnant whilst learning that bad boy is not/nor has no desire to be about that huxtable life.
Woman has an epiphany of common sense and seeks man that gives a damn about her.

Women view men as a fixer upper and want to take pride in changing him up, we don't operate like that. we ain't switchin' until WE ready.
Truest **** ever. But in this case, it had to be somethin different. Dude already had 4 kids with 4 bm's.  Either bruh pull out game wasn't strong and she just wanted to keep it, or she was listening to that 18 years, gottem for 18 years line on repeat .

Last edited:

Woman has an epiphany of common sense and seeks man that gives a damn about her a man she can control, but doesn't excite her (and continues to smash the bad boy on the side).

FTFY

When a woman says I love you = "I need you"

When a man says I love you = "I commit to you"

oh, sons name is nayvadius wilburn. future is a better name.
Half of yall clowning son would be attempting to breast feed the seed if ciara put it on you so stop fronting.

:lol:

To your second point, we're not multi millionaire quarterbacks on the heels of a $100M+ deal.

Back
Top Bottom