Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Can't hate a former badger [emoji]128526[/emoji] :pimp: :pimp:
10 months is too early. Can't bring anybody around your seed let alone a newborn. Don't care who you are.

Russ got him a woman same height as him them long legs in the air...OH LAWD!!!!

ciara-in-la2.jpg
GOOD LORD!!!

Those legs are perfection.

If Ciara can name her son Future

Then I should get no flack or made fun of  if I name my son Gohan then, I'm just sayin

Ciara is about 5'9. She's got a naturally athletic looking build. She went to my high school ( RIVERDALLLLLLEEE!!!) and I've hosted a couple venues and have had her in VIP. She's a very nice person but Future brought his value down when he got with her. Future started the foreign movement, he had every one talking about my girl is foreign, "she bad she from Indonesia" all that **** and went nutted in Ms. Around the way :rolleyes ...

Any way, she knows how to move around the successful male circle. Good for baby girl, putting miles on that snatch while having a baby and getting taken care of for the rest her life in the process

Bonus: there was that funny rumor that she was born a dude too and she came and held a pep rally for our school when she was at her peak. Around the time "act like a boy" was out so she was at her peak. Came and flexed for the high school and promised a new gym...still never got that gym to this day :rolleyes :smh: :rolleyes

Last edited:
Bow Wow wore lifts in his shoes. That pic up there was taken to make them look closer in height :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom