Russ Wilson and Ciara?

I hope you're not talking about his ex-fiance
laugh.gif

Nah this was a totally different snow Bunny he had already dropped his fiance by this time 

This is her

114_1426875379.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: ****** just saying future won cuz they like his music lol

Egg zackly fam. Who would u rather be, Russ smashing playing house with no attachment and no dambs given or the baby daddy watching your son get strolled through public by another man with more money than you. Having a body party with ur bm while your son is sleep in the next room. Like future don't still have feelings for his bm? Stop it. Touchdown Russell Wilson.

Last edited:
Ciara is about 5'9. She's got a naturally athletic looking build. She went to my high school ( RIVERDALLLLLLEEE!!!) and I've hosted a couple venues and have had her in VIP. She's a very nice person but Future brought his value down when he got with her. Future started the foreign movement, he had every one talking about my girl is foreign, "she bad she from Indonesia" all that **** and went nutted in Ms. Around the way
eyes.gif

Any way, she knows how to move around the successful male circle. Good for baby girl, putting miles on that snatch while having a baby and getting taken care of for the rest her life in the process

Bonus: there was that funny rumor that she was born a dude too and she came and held a pep rally for our school when she was at her peak. Around the time "act like a boy" was out so she was at her peak. Came and flexed for the high school and promised a new gym...still never got that gym to this day
eyes.gif
mean.gif
eyes.gif
If you know Ciara, you would also know she's a military brat and has lived all over the world. She's also very classy and I put that above and beyond a "exotic" groupie who only turns up because she sees dollar signs. She's had beef with other women artists of which she's never stooped low and only praised them .  With all that Future did, besides her music, she never put him out like that. She 's a good mother and doesn't represent herself like Amber Rose.

I think a man would take a  successful woman with a child over a woman whose main goal in life is to find a rich man to take care of her. Her main goal, so much so that 99% of her time is devoted to looking and acting the part. Ciara has her own money to begin with.

I'm sorry. If I was a man, if a woman wouldn't look  at me if I was a regular dude, she's not going to be in my life.  I wouldn't even buy her a cheeseburger. And Russ knew all about her already since she is in the public eye. He brought this woman to the White House. He respects her. He's spending time with her child. He cares about her. She obviously makes him happy. Stop living life according to other men's terms of what they would and wouldn't do. It's your life and if you choose peer pressure and your boys opinions over your own happiness, you have no one else to blame but yourself when you reflect on life 10 to 20 years from now.

Look at Floyd Mayweather and the rest of these dumb*** rappers and athletes.

Some men kill me with the wanting an "exotic" girl who was bred, born, and raised in the same spot . Exotic to them means not black. I also feel like if Ciara was any other color , there would not be a thread on why he's treating the way he is.

Last edited:
Egg zackly fam. Who would u rather be, Russ smashing playing house with no attachment and no dambs given or the baby daddy watching your son get strolled through public by another man with more money than you. Like future don't still have feelings for his bm? Stop it. Touchdown Russell Wilson.
kZsGbOc.gif

Last edited:
Under normal circumstances YES. I'm speaking within his terms. He don't want that kid
laugh.gif

TO HIM, he wins
He knows he ain't worth spit. That's why he compensates with more women and kids. Believe me, He knows he lost.

EVERYBODY is comparing him to a man that will be make him look like a " welfare case". Future can't sweep the floor at the White House. Wilson brought Ciara as a guest.

Last edited:
So you would pass on the P If u was him?

Hell nah anybody who say they would pass is LYING point blank period.

"Na I'm cool on ciara, didn't she just have futures baby" :rofl: FOH please! :rofl:

It's not like he wifed her he's just smashing and probably got other jumps that are finer than any nters baby moms so I think Russ is doin just fine.

It's future who lost being a dead beat dad. That's a bad look.

But you guys are speaking on us as nters. If I was russell wilson, why would I go after ciara, oh because she has good p. Foh. I'm curious to why he would go for her

But you guys are speaking on us as nters. If I was russell wilson, why would I go after ciara, oh because she has good p. Foh. I'm curious to why he would go for her
Not everyone thinks Video Vixens are the height of beauty.

I'm not speaking about video vixens but why her? How did they even meet? Why not an actress without kids?

He knows he ain't worth spit. That's why he compensates with more women and kids. Believe me, He knows he lost.

EVERYBODY is comparing him to a man that will be make him look like a " welfare case". Future can't sweep the floor at the White House. Wilson brought Ciara as a guest.

Again, in a general sense I don't think you're necessarily wrong, but looking a his history I really don't think he cares about all that

One pic of this fool with a stroller and he's raising the kid and future is a deadbeat. Lol

They were out, she had her kid with her, and had him push it, simple. Y'all debating on who looks worse but really it's Ciara trying to make herself look good. She know what she's doing.

One pic of this fool with a stroller and he's raising the kid and future is a deadbeat. Lol

They were out, she had her kid with her, and had him push it, simple. Y'all debating on who looks worse but really it's Ciara trying to make herself look good. She know what she's doing.

QFT

You can't claim people are jumping to conclusions and then proceed to jump to a conclusion :lol:

You can't claim people are jumping to conclusions and then proceed to jump to a conclusion :lol:

This lol.

I agree with what he was tryna say. I mean we basically don't know. ****. Wilson coulda just offered to push the stroller lol. That could literally be it, yall making it seem like he is raising the kid lol.

Back
Top Bottom