Russ Wilson and Ciara?

This is Russ G-pops

qzgvmxdmpvrzeyc-20130822162344.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if he did have Native American blood somewhere down his line. Genetics are a funny thing and a lot of blacks in the lower part of Virginia have some Native American ancestry. Went to school with some and both had lots of family in Virginia

My dad grandma was mixed with French and Indian and was passing for white during that era. Her son (granddad)was brown skin but had hair texture damn near identical to Russell

As a mixed cat myself, I'm proud he didn't wife up a white bird with non-existent bunz.

Not sure if serious... He did EXACTLY that...

and... Ciara does not have cakes, either, so round 2 he's attempting to "wife up a black bird with non-existent buns". As a mixed cat yourself you sound like a clown.

Why you so soft b? All getting offended and name calling over a subjective matter, move around.

You know how much self hatred you have to have to do what Sammy Sosa did? It's on a whole different level. Dude really felt his skin color was holding him back in life after becoming a household name and multimillionaire athlete :lol: pathetic

Last edited:
Sammy holds the title for the biggest carribean **** :smh:

Some serious self hate right there. Sad

Doesn't Sammy Sosa have the same disease Mike Jackson did where he loses pigment in his skin? I thought I read that somewhere

Back
Top Bottom