Russ Wilson and Ciara?

lil man look JUST like Super Future. I hope she ain't one of them "You just like yo daddy" type of mothers.
That's Ciara's fault she's not a megastar. Future brought her back with the Body Party joint but then she wanted to switch it up. I think Ciara is more talented than Rihanna but Ciara doesn't know her lane.

Its not that simple
Depends on your timing, looks, your label support, that one hit etc

Industry is crazy I can name a bunch of artist who have more talent than rihanna but arent as succesful

rita ora
Nicole swerzinger
Jordan sparks
jojo
emile sande
teyana t
tinashe
etc

getcha coins cici

89754-SHEEIT-gif-Clay-Davis-The-Wire-R90q.gif

Quite possibly, one of the best gifs ever :lol:

Happy For them . That Boy Proposed nothing but positive vibes & blessings for that boy Russ .

Last edited:
Russ :smh: what are you doin?! You got too much money to be marrying bow wow's left overs. Let future simp over her and get you a foreign like he should've done :smh:

My trainers gon match with my jacket
I'm strapped with that ratchet
I'm strapped with that bathing that ape
I'm gone off these medicals
Gone off these medicals
Maybe one day ima get off the drank
Or maybe one day we could **** in a bank
I make me a Porsche off of two and a quarter
I go to Morocco and lay in some foreign
Then I come back to onyx to find me the one
I can **** on and touch and turn up and turn on
We don't watch TV we count fettuccini
Four and a half is right under my beanie
I made me some snaps then I ****** on a genie
Put her in a cab and I jumped in a Ghini

Hendrix :smokin

This is just fuel for more classic music from Future. Can't front, I always :lol: when he takes lil shots at Ciara in his music. That hurt. Let it fuel another 3peat.

Hendrix :pimp:

I hate when chicks get ran through or after they been around and finish with they hoeness, they want the next guy to be the guy that wait....... Russ still and forever would be a sucker and chicks who front like they ain't buss it open easy for the previous dude irate me.

Future won

Back
Top Bottom