Russian Physicists Seriously Believe that the Large Hadron Collider Can Be Used for Time Travel

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Who needs the LHC when you've got Yuku?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

nothing will be released to the masses
If that was the intent, they would have just kept it top secret, it is underground so it wouldn't be too hard for them to do that.
I can't wait for the discoveries this thing will make in the coming years, alot of theories to be proven/broken.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

nothing will be released to the masses
If that was the intent, they would have just kept it top secret, it is underground so it wouldn't be too hard for them to do that.
I can't wait for the discoveries this thing will make in the coming years, alot of theories to be proven/broken.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Time travel isnt possible no matter what anybody says. -_-
Wormholes my friend, also gravity effects time also. Objects in our orbit age slightly less than us.

Wormholes my friend, also gravity effects time also. Objects in our orbit age slightly less than us.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Time is only the measure of our distance from the sun and how long it takes to orbit and revolution. Time is a reference according to what sphere you are on. Once you're not oriented to a sphere, what is your reference of time, or the cycles of night and day if that makes sense?

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Time is only the measure of our distance from the sun and how long it takes to orbit and revolution. Time is a reference according to what sphere you are on. Once you're not oriented to a sphere, what is your reference of time, or the cycles of night and day if that makes sense?

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

How do you get back tho
Thing is ppl would have to figure out how to survive traveling through a wormhole in the first place.

Aint no thing to travel back a day and wait for your present self to go back in time so future you can become the new present you.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

How do you get back tho
Thing is ppl would have to figure out how to survive traveling through a wormhole in the first place.

Aint no thing to travel back a day and wait for your present self to go back in time so future you can become the new present you.

time travel is def. possible

the faster you go the slower time is around you.

but this is only at really high speeds

theres a satellite thats been goin so fast for so long that its a certain amount of milliseconds into the future

you can read about all this stuff

its pretty interesting

theres a book that explains physics and time travel really simply.

its called the bedside baccurlaurette  (sp)

Back
Top Bottom