RVIDXR KLVN

I noticed much isnt said about Spaceghostpurrp and his group on here so I decided to make this thread

The group consists of....

Spaceghostpurrp
Denzel Aquarius Killa Curry
Amber London
Ethulwulf
Chris Travis
Yung Simmie
Lil Champ Fway
Rob Bank$
Key Nyata
Dough Dough Da Don
Soulja Mook

RVIDXR KLVN affliates...

Metru Zu
Vince Staples
Lil Ugly Mane
JK The Rapper

Heres their discography...
http://atrilli.net/2012/07/raider-klan-discography/
If you're into Spaceghostpurrp, old 3-6 mafia, Lord Infamous and stuff like that give them a listen or if you simply like dark & different type of hip hop give them a listen

Metro Zu is actually a bunch of local dudes here in miami , i semi mess with the music same with o'grime

@ jordanshorts I always thought certain members of Metro Zu were loosely affilated with the KLVN like Lofty & Freebase. I know Ruben Slikk & Mike Dece were beefing with the KLVN at one point on twitter but idk if thats still going on (dont really pay attention to twitter since I dont have one lol)

@ jordanshorts I always thought certain members of Metro Zu were loosely affilated with the KLVN like Lofty & Freebase. I know Ruben Slikk & Mike Dece were beefing with the KLVN at one point on twitter but idk if thats still going on (dont really pay attention to twitter since I dont have one lol)
i think i heard o'grime speak on evryon's affiliation in a interview they put on youtube ...i'll post it if i find it.

a dude that know's them all was at my boy's crib and they had on mtv jam's and when black god came on

he was talkin about how crazy it was that spaceghostpurrp was on tv cus dude

was so geeked to even be at metro zu's mixtape release last year.
laugh.gif

it's funny cus my boy is "That Dude Chris" on here , i though it was him making the thread

i think i heard o'grime speak on evryon's affiliation in a interview they put on youtube ...i'll post it if i find it.

a dude that know's them all was at my boy's crib and they had on mtv jam's and when black god came on
he was talkin about how crazy it was that spaceghostpurrp was on tv cus dude
was so geeked to even be at metro zu's mixtape release last year.:lol:
it's funny cus my boy is "That Dude Chris" on here , i though it was him making the thread

Never heard of O'Grime until now lol but is Metro Zu really that popular down there? I only got 2 songs from them (Mink Rug & Sell Ma Ho) but they seem interesting. And lol I saw that guy on here too, it made me contemplate on retiring this screenname (been using it since like 07 on other sites lol) but idk how to lol

I can barely name any of them outside of Purrp, Denzel Curry, and Rubenslick, but I've heard loads of dope stuff from them. A lot of people say they are jockin or biting off of 3-6, but I look at it as them paying homage, cause they've done a better job of recreating as close to that Memphis sound better than some artists actually from Memphis. Of course nothing can is ever like the original, but they're a nice close 2nd.

This is one of my recent faves from them

Last edited:
^^JK goes off on that song. Him and his group, FANG are pretty good too.
Heres another good song from the both (JK & Denzel Curry) of them...

Never heard of O'Grime until now lol but is Metro Zu really that popular down there? I only got 2 songs from them (Mink Rug & Sell Ma Ho) but they seem interesting. And lol I saw that guy on here too, it made me contemplate on retiring this screenname (been using it since like 07 on other sites lol) but idk how to lol
they'll do a perfomance here and art basel there , honestly they aren't that big down here ...people don't really support their own

here like they do in other places

Metro Zu has a deep catalog, but I'm not sure if Mike Dece & Ruben Slikk still mess with them. I know they were going at with SGP for a bit, it's a shame that SGP fell out with ASAP Rocky as well.

They're all pretty talented.

Here some recent stuff from Rvidxr Klan members Denzel Curry, Chris Travis & Soulja Mook...

Theres more recent stuff from the group but I felt these were the most postworthy stuff from them lol

Too dope right here :pimp:

Definitely support my brother JK man... Dude has alot of unreleased stuff that drops in the next few months that is crazy. I have mad respect for RVIDXR KLVN too.. Young fools on they grind.

Back
Top Bottom