RVIDXR KLVN

you guys need to listen to ethelwulf hes one of the best in the klan. Even though i cannot take female rappers seriously Amber london is better than any female rapper out right now.

you also forgot another klan associate 

Bones- he changed his name use to be Th@ kid

Last edited:
Thanx soleking. I knew I forgot to post sumthin. I meant to post Th@ Kid & Grandmillys collab mixtape BLVCKNWHITE. That **** is nice. The whoe thing can be streamed on YouTube

That Chris Travis song over that "Demons in My Soul" beat is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The god, Lil Prod reproduced that gem of a song. 

Cant stop playing Diamonds Pt. 2 off side effects. Purrp is just something special, the kid is a genius. Not purrp related but would anyone have the lofty305- haunted clothes, only seem to come across the same "permission denied" mediafire link.

Bout to post some new ****. Heres the official music video to Denzel Curry song, Threatz and a new song by Chris Travis

Denzel Curry ft Yung Simmie & Robb Bank$ - Threatz (Music Video)

Chris Travis - She Wanna ****

Lol I was jus reading all that on my twitter too. Asap be acting like a ***** but is that even his real account?

That's Bari's real account yeah. Talking ish over Twitter is stupid. :lol:

Last edited:
Wait hold on I thought that was Asap Rocky not some other random Asap dude smh. Who is he?? Smh n y the hell is SGP N Kris Henry wasting their time with him

Oh so hes the ***** basically started all this Asap ******* huh? Well **** him then lol. I like Asap rockys music but I hate his image n some of the **** he n his group does

Oh so hes the ***** basically started all this Asap ******* huh? Well **** him then lol. I like Asap rockys music but I hate his image n some of the **** he n his group does

I just peeped something in that Kris Henry exchange with dude, Joey Fatts is siding with Asap B**** whatever wtf his name is smh. But Vince Staples whos close friends with Fatts is cool with SGP. This is just dumb really

Denzel Curry is gon be on Rapfix on MTV Jams today at 4:30 eastern pm
They're also gon play the Threatz video as well

Also these dudes release too much music for me to constantly keep this thread updated especially when no one ever seems to comment in here smh lol

It seems as though Waka Flocka is interested in being on the Threatz remix :smokin
This was def a good look for Denzel Curry
Hope he can get some other big names on that jawn too

Back
Top Bottom