RVIDXR KLVN

I like these cats music a lot.  But at the same time I feel like SGP is a real moody type of dude and  they won't blow like they should based on how dude acts sometimes towards his own people.   Just follow the pattern, first dude's relationship with Rocky sours to the point of being straight up beef, and now he's done the same with Ethelwulf and Denzel Curry, basically the two best Raider Klan members after SGP. 

Not ******** on dude as an artist, just saying that these cats who ostracize people repeatedly end up screwing themselves over.  See:  Gucci Mane first with Jeezy then with Waka then his entire crew. 

I like these cats music a lot.  But at the same time I feel like SGP is a real moody type of dude and  they won't blow like they should based on how dude acts sometimes towards his own people.   Just follow the pattern, first dude's relationship with Rocky sours to the point of being straight up beef, and now he's done the same with Ethelwulf and Denzel Curry, basically the two best Raider Klan members after SGP. 

Not ******** on dude as an artist, just saying that these cats who ostracize people repeatedly end up screwing themselves over.  See:  Gucci Mane first with Jeezy then with Waka then his entire crew. 

thats gonna suck but at least simme chris travis and nell still in

Nell got a tape?
He murked his verse on BMW

tape is too dope my dude

When Chris Travis left Raider Klan they immediately lost all respect from me. These ****** are ***. **** em

Back
Top Bottom