Ryan Sheckler is very annoying

I just saw that a new season of Life of Ryan is starting soon. He is a pretty good skater but a lot of people just know him from his show. Explain to me this:why would he say he "just wants to be normal" why on earth would he want a reality show?

Originally Posted by Kell78dogg

I just saw that a new season of Life of Ryan is starting soon. He is a pretty good skater but a lot of people just know him from his show. Explain to me this: why would he say he "just wants to be normal" why on earth would he want a reality show?

PRod > Sheckler.

PRod > Sheckler.
comparin him to Paul ain't even fair to him man.
laugh.gif

even he will agree to that statement.

i went to tampa pro a couple years ago...maybe 04? anyways his mom was in the crowd and she was standing next to us. she had a louis v purse or some designer%*%@..anyways she was loud...and that kid's a punk.

and agree with KB8...but ryan is nowhere near p-rod...p-rod gets bashed cuz people say he has "robot" style....but skaters are always on that%*%@...p-rod is an amazing skater...right up there with guy mariano.

Originally Posted by jomitm

PRod > Sheckler.
comparin him to Paul ain't even fair to him man.
laugh.gif

even he will agree to that statement.

I know. I just don't think Sheckler deserves his own show.
and agree with KB8...but ryan is nowhere near p-rod...p-rod gets bashed cuz people say he has "robot" style....but skaters are always on that %*%@...p-rod is an amazing skater...right up there with guy mariano.
Real talk though, IMO, I think PRod is the best tech skater in the game right now especially for his age.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I saw somewhere that he cried in like 90% of the episodes in the first season.
laugh.gif

on the foreal tip...he did cry cuz he didnt get past a certain round...im not even lying

[Raekwon] Small like an ordinary white child [/Raekwon]

hahaa...damn im
pimp.gif
gooone

it's funny how many people hate on this guy. even chet childress publicly calls him out in the skateboard mag for having the show. whatever, the guy'smaking his money, but i think it's coming at a pretty high price to him when a lot of his own industry "peers" look down on him.

I hate this guy and his show.
THat's what happens, when MTV finds success with a skateboarding show, they make another one
smh.gif

easy on putting p-rod on that high of a pedestal...he is good..but he is young...

if you want to see good skating by a classic west coast beast..
see e.koston in the lakai video.

koston>p.rod

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

easy on putting p-rod on that high of a pedestal...he is good..but he is young...

if you want to see good skating by a classic west coast beast..
see e.koston in the lakai video.

koston>p.rod
i hate koston because he's a lakers fan.. but dude is a beast. so co-sign on the koston>p.rod deal though im a fan of both

i don't like him because he's (probably) smashing more white girls than me(and crying afterwards)

Back
Top Bottom