SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

I have decided to take it upon myself to design this years softball uni's. I'll go ahead and play on the killer bee theme. Itwill be PHRESH(for you casperr). So without further ado. All I need is yourNUMBER and shirt SIZE. Even if you aren't on the team and want one for your tio, 3rd cousin, babby mama, sancha, and like. LMK.

Originally Posted by T21D

It will be PHRESH(for you casperr)
roll.gif
smokin.gif

leave it to Fred.

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Originally Posted by T21D

It will be PHRESH(for you casperr)
roll.gif
smokin.gif

leave it to Fred.

G, you know when I say or wirte something, you have to read between the lines and look at the hidden messages. Killer Bees, blk yellow " ...ain'tnothing to f with,....ain't nothing to f with" theme

Okay guys I know the weather is crappy but heres the info so far......

I called the parks and rec center and they gave me this info..

There is a weather line available for us: 210-207-3128 it is updated until 6PM

following 6pm any other infomation concerning the games, we have to call koger stokes (210-735-0823)

I will be calling every hour and will keep all updated, please check back, and as soon as i know anything I will call everyone

I have everyones cell!!!

***side note*** ALL KENNEDY AND AVA JO GAMES HAVE BEEN CANCELED ALREADY

Well the first Game Back Pic's

The Field at is Best The Lovely rain on the Sand Chris's glove readyfor work

Fred wanting to be in bed with his Blankey Letting the game go threw his head before it start

Mike with his Body Guard Earl the Pearl on the left,and his little Big Brother R.P. Ryan Pope behind. Oo and his new kicks!

Yes it was cold and rainy. Stretch it out!

OG is about to wack the %+*% out of this ball.

I think this hit was one of the best hits Ive ever seen this boy hit. Nice Joe!!!

Over all a really good game one of the best I think we've played.
I think the Score was 14 to 13. Good Game Guys!

VERY NICE PIC EDMUND AND WAY TO GET A WIN GUYS. PUT ME DOWN FOR A TEE XXL #7 EVEN THO I AINT PLAYING.

Great job guys...everything about the game yesterday was good....All in All great first game

Didnt see that much rust. We all just need to work on infield drills and throw to first.

I think still this is a great start to build our confidence!

LOUSY S-MARCH WEATHER THOUGH!!!!! LOL
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
edumnd is the man .......................................

2outs ,2stricks , 2 on ....and 2 to when ......you dont feel the pressure more then that....mr clutch
eek.gif

aaron and manny those two catches yall did at the end ........we would have been chasing more then 1....manny that was a shot they hit to you and you took itlike a champ.....and aaron a ball that is hit up the middle is usally a base hit or a double i dont know how you got there so fast good catch..........that wasthe last out we needed goood stuff doggie

fred i dont see 17 year olds stretch the way you were , when they were throwing to first ...you stoped alot of plays from being doubles .......good stuff fredthe kidd

jai jai .... i think you set things off ...........you caught the first out of the game and thats the way you are supose to back some1 up.......way to be therejai.......

casper also came threw at the end with that shot up the middle ...yall better
nerd.gif
for casper

ryan hell of an arm.......nice throw home.....

and mike your pitching was on point from when you started till you left,,,...

and gsa mike was hitting like if he never broke his arm.............
pimp.gif

and chris did good but then he plays every fuk1in day
eyes.gif
jk........

good game yall.....................

Sad to say, but if I don't get at least 20 requests for the team shirts, forget about it.

Back
Top Bottom