SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

who has all the balls that i left you guys that day at the park.....there were like 15 - 20 now we have crap
frown.gif

i have like 5 in my trunk there yellow and some beat up white 1s ....i think those are the same1s your talking about.......they were in my bag when we leftthat night ............i didnt know they were yours............i got know idea who put them in my bag? but they are in my car if those are the same 1s..........i thought they were chris's ....my fault

alright i have a idea....i just got off the phone with mike right now...............and here is what i had in mind...........
i am going to start playing on a coed team on tuesdays..........

so here is what i am getting at ...

i was thing that my coed team can scrimmage sneaks up ...............

that way both teams get practice ....

it would be like playing a regular game ...

rules would be that every inning sneaks up comes to bat sneaks up would start off with one out.........
besides that every thing else would be the same...

i think this is a very good way to practice this way every1 plays a position and we also practice real game situations..........what ya think

my team is in ..........
i know fred and mike are in ..

let me know what ya think ..............and it would be this sunday

just a reminder BRING YOU'RE MONEY 2MORROW NIGHT, THIS IS LAST CALL. I DON'T TAKE RAINCHECKS, LAYAWAYS, ETC....

double header tonight fellas, please let me know if you cant make it
I want to be fair and make sure everybody plays, I dont want to keep subbing the same guys
Also it might rain today but I doubt they will cancel since we played in that storm the first week

7pm games kick our arses, so we will bounce back tonight and get some W's

Good effort tonight. We fought hard and came back the first game. The same with the second game.

Its craZy some innings we look real good and others no so much. But good effort all around

I agree. The second game we hung with the team that run ruled us last week. Everybody was hitting tonight. One thing we need to work on is simply holding theball. If you cant make a play but knock the ball down thats fine but we have to cut out the unnecessary throwing around of the balls. Overthrows andunderthrows kill us long after the play should be over.

Thanks for the money y'all. If I didn't get it, no money no shirt, sorry. I'm turning it in tomorrow.

Originally Posted by air in822

Overthrows and underthrows kill us long after the play should be over.

^^Co-Sign. The team put forth great effort in both games tonight fella's. If we can just cut down on someof the untimely errors we will be fine. I think last nights games prove that we can play well against any of the teams in our division.

Monies were turned in today as stated in previous posts. If you missed out, not my fault. However, you still have a chance. Turn in your money to Branded Tees7130 S.Presa, talk to Erc Garcia.

Originally Posted by air in822

Hope you guys are ready to break this losing streak as much as I am!

hell yeahhhhhhhhhh.................we got this tonight ..........all we got to do is relax and playare game ................

lets keep are cool on are throws and lets hit are cut offs,,,,,,,,,,,if we take are time and and just do what we do we will be ok

again lets relax if a ball is dropped or missed lets just make up for it the next timearound..................

key to us winning is just to relax and play like we know how

This should loosen up Chris' bunghole and help him relax, 3 wks later
mad.gif

360132585.jpg

I think the Griffeys are way better.

Back
Top Bottom