SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

So we did alright tonight. Our sticks are inconsistent though. If we can keep em going from the beginning we will be alright.

Originally Posted by air in822

So we did alright tonight. Our sticks are inconsistent though. If we can keep em going from the beginning we will be alright.
Well, its a ongoing learning experience, but freaking FRESHSOLE pulled out his cannon and let'em have it. I'll sit out next game.

I am out the next game also< big ups to matt for pitching after I had to spilt...now maybe a can play infield.

great effort last last gentlemen.

Like I said last night, if we have a similiar lineup to the last game we can win. Everybody play the same position and sub in accordingly and we will be fine.

.....y sit out? personally, manny should be cleanup, always and forever. We gotta sling the wood early on and get a jump on em. WE GOTTA START RUNNIN THE BASESTOO!! everybody gotta start puttin there jet packs on. lol no need for bickerin, btchin, moanin, and eatin each others a$ses. yall said havin fun was the mostimportant thing right? dunno bout yall.... but i was havin a blast out in right field!
happy.gif

I won't be able to cheer you guys on this week since I'll be in DC on vacation. I just wanted to say have fun and come out with a win this Wednesday.

good job yesterday, it was close at the end but we all came through with the sticks and fielding

Not bad for a beginer team, eh? 3 wins 2 losses, mid way thru the season.

WE STARTED REAL GOOD WITH DA BATS......GOOD JOB FRED THAT GUY THOUGHT HE COULD PICK ON U ......I GUESS THAT GLOVE REALLY DUZ WORKK.......AND MISTER SELECTDUZNT BELIVE IN HIS GLOVE ...GOOD CATCH ADRIAN CAME THREW ..DONT BOY WASNT LETTING NOTHING HIT DA FLOOR

bout time. thought everyone turned pro overnight. i need sum outfield practice or else ill be droppin more and more game winning catches.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom