SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

^^
roll.gif

Yeah dude, Sorry about the game yesterday..did you see that grounder i missed.....Whack

But a bigger disappointment was those calls

Manny for leaving early
Javi for and intentional drop
Albert for beating out that throw.

Stay up....Lets finish out the season good.

Yea nice shot Manny, although your remarks were distasteful afterwards. Kidding by the way. But we played well all around I thought.

It still sucks that we lost to an INFERIOR team. I could have a broken leg, carry my baby with a bottle in his mouth and outrun, outfield, and outhit Dumbo theelephant!
BTW- nice homer Manny,do I have to do more number 2's for more homers.

Dude yeah last night was a bummer
1st 4 innings
- pitching was good
- fielding was great
- batting was Okay

-then we just lost track, I really hated losing to some trash talking hillbillys that was weak.

Sup guys ... sorry for the late reply ... I dont have a computer at my house any more ... Dead line for the next session will be August 1st ..... You all candrop your share off with me or T21D ..... It will be an even 45 .... I took a lost last time around so that's why it's 5 more than last ..... I dontwant to deteriate any of ya'll from playing so that why Im asking for the lesser amount that me and T21D settled with ... sorry FP ... But I need the bucksto secure or teams spot so the sooner the better ... Hope to see ya'll all soon or bring your part weds night so that I can secure the team on thurs .....

unfortunately last night was our worse defeat, one more game to go and lets end it on a good note. Aris you have to eat with us after the game per yourcontract

^^^^Yeah last night was bad, but lets try and get a W in our last game and start next season off on the right foot.

^ its only your first season playing with each other!!! no #om0!!! dont worry next year will be better .

Back
Top Bottom