Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Sacramento: Where troubled NBA players go to look good and get paid by another team the following year.

I was going to buy some extra tickets to the first game about a week ago when they were preselling to season tix holders. saw the prices and said no thanks :lol:

If I get hooked up with tix to opening night.... I'm gonna try to convince my buddy to sell them 
laugh.gif

I feel like going to the games is going to be a real pain in the *** now. As far as parking and all that.

I feel like going to the games is going to be a real pain in the *** now. As far as parking and all that.

I think so too. luckily, during the week days when I go to the games I'll hang out in downtown sac after work and hit up a happy hour so I don't have to pay vivek $13 a pop for beer :lol:

I work by Ceasar Chavez Park and park my car in a parking lot by 9th and G. If i go to games i am set on parking and i'll just chill at a nearby bar until game time.

I will be out in Upper Corner 202  Row R for the first game against the Spurs. I also copped tickets to the Brooklyn Nets game already, gotta see my boy Lin as the starting PG.

Yeah, I was at the Kings game a few Chinese New Years ago against the Rockets when Lin dunked on Francisco Garcia! HAHA.

parking at sac city and taking light rail

also the W/X lot is $2 flat rate. then uber to the arena.

They were selling parking passes near the arena for about $450 but my patience is thin before I stop attending and have a fire sale on my tickets :lol:

the city was asking for $1000 for parking passes to the city garage by the holiday inn inbetween old sac and macy's :smh:

I will be out in Upper Corner 202 Row R for the first game against the Spurs. I also copped tickets to the Brooklyn Nets game already, gotta see my boy Lin as the starting PG.

Yeah, I was at the Kings game a few Chinese New Years ago against the Rockets when Lin dunked on Francisco Garcia! HAHA.

Speaking of Garcia. I saw dude at subway in the greenhaven area a few weeks back with his girl and kid eating a sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom