Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Speaking of Garcia. I saw dude at subway in the greenhaven area a few weeks back with his girl and kid eating a sandwich.
he still lives here??
Yeah, I was at the Kings game a few Chinese New Years ago against the Rockets when Lin dunked on Francisco Garcia! HAHA.
I remember this 
roll.gif

Man, I wish I still lived out there...Would have been nice to catch a event in that new arena.

Man, I wish I still lived out there...Would have been nice to catch a event in that new arena.

where did you move to :nerd: ?

going to the open house this sunday to check out the arena so vivek can laugh at me for dumping money into this franchise, I'll take pics and post them here :lol:

Feds watching
nerd.gif
. how do you like it out there

yo NT Kangz, any truth to us getting swaggy P
laugh.gif
and lou Williams for the great Rudini ?
It's alright...Definitely got to get used to it.

Not sure how Swaggy P and Lou Williams would help the Kings...But why not? Rudy doesn't want to be there anyway lol

Man if that trade happens 
laugh.gif

That might have Proto selling all his tickets before preseason even starts

Either WCS has a whole closet full of Concords, or he's been wearing the same pair around the world for the last year.
nerd.gif

Just seen the address for Golden 1 Center...

David Stern Walk?

:lol: At least they got the arena though.

Lets!

I'll be in flip flops, black SRFC t shirt+scarf, obese asian guy one section over from TBB in GA seating

and before match/halftime I'll be at the little dirt beer garden to the side of the entrance!

Back
Top Bottom