Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Today's the day. What pick we'll get and who's career we'll ruin 
indifferent.gif

That's assuming we even have a pick. It's a long shot but if three teams jump us we get nothing :lol:

Knowing our luck that will probably happen.

NOLA lands Top 3
Denver lands Top 3
Minnesota lands Top 3
Lakers fall out of Top 3
Kangz fall out of Top 10
NOLA drafts Josh Jackson
Bulls get our pick

It actually happened! We getting that chip!

Jk, we'll get some Serbian cat.

And be back in the lottery.

Last edited:
The question mark is philly at 3. They need both a PG and SG so Fox or Monk might be enticing. But clearly Josh Jackson would be the best available even if he and Ben Simmons play the same position. The draft really starts with Philadelphia.

The question mark is philly at 3. They need both a PG and SG so Fox or Monk might be enticing. But clearly Josh Jackson would be the best available even if he and Ben Simmons play the same position. The draft really starts with Philadelphia.
Wouldn't be surprised if they went Josh Jackson, considering the talks they'd run Simmons at the PG

If Isaac is not there at #10 would anyone be opposed to trading back to Portland for their #20 and #26? I guess the rumors are they like Zach Collins?

Fox and Issac would be a dream but I doubt issac will be there.

If Fox goes at 3 to Philly, presuming Phoenix goes Jackson at 4 we take Tatum at 5 and Frank/ DSJ at 10? I'll allow it.

If Isaac is not there at #10 would anyone be opposed to trading back to Portland for their #20 and #26? I guess the rumors are they like Zach Collins?
I've never been a fan of trading a lotto pick to go THAT far back into the 1st rd

I'd rather take a player back + a late 1st for a lotto pick

Yea there's a huge drop off in talent after a certain point in a draft. A #10 pick can be a superstar while picks 20-30 usually yields a decent bench player

Back
Top Bottom