Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

my favorite Peaches moments this past season was against the Clippers, very early in the game (I wanna say this was the first basket of the game) Skal hit a mid range jumper right in Blake Griffin's grill and Peaches lost his **** over it

**** like "BLAKE GRIFFIN, YOU'LL BE SEEING THAT JUMPER FOR YEARS TO COME!"

and then Skal proceeded to not score the rest of the game

idk why that stuck with me, but I hate Peaches.

Last edited:
Yea he also lusts over Skal like crazy, but i was high on Skal before that started happening so that one won't turn me against Skal.

It'll probably calm down a bit this next season, i think he was just going hard on pumping up Skal and Buddy at the end of the year to try and justify the Cousins trade.

Last edited:
Yeah It was hard to enjoy watching our rookies while having to hear Grant hype up everything they did.

If Fox is gone at 5, I'm hoping for Tatum or maybe even taking a look at DSJ. As long as we take the bpa I'll be happy tho.

Frank Mason from Kansas? Peaches loves him, so I automatically despise him. Plus he's only 5'11"
**** does he really... Man and I like FM3. For a second round pick, he'd be a steal in my opinion. Saw Bell & D Brooks when NCAA was in town, liked both of them and they're supposed to be second rounders too, wouldn't mind one of them tbh.

If Fox's stock is rising, who we taking if we getting ****** over? Isaac?

I really like Jordan Bell in the 2nd. That guy is tough, not afraid to get dirty. He's got that dog mentality in him.

If Fox is gone I am for Isaac, but that would also mean that Jayson Tatum is most likely available.

Capture31496356283.png

View media item 2452303

Did someone in the FO check their Twitter feed today and go "Oh yea, forgot he was on the roster still. Let's waive him."

Last edited:
Report: Kings willing to trade both of its picks for Kentucky guard De’Aaron Fox

according to chad ford :nerd:

in a supposedly loaded draft, is this guy worth it? I don't really follow college bb

Report: Kings willing to trade both of its picks for Kentucky guard De’Aaron Fox

according to chad ford :nerd:

in a supposedly loaded draft, is this guy worth it? I don't really follow college bb

First the draft is not "loaded" they do have a bunch of good players with ceilings to become a #2 or #3 for their team. The only player projected to be a Franchise player is Fultz.

Second, Fox is the goods. If he had somewhat of a jump shot, he would have gone #2 and possibly competed for #1.

Last edited:

Portland has three first-round picks in the loaded 2017 NBA Draft now.

well according to Woj it is but what does he know :lol:

I'll take your word that fox is the goods tho

The hype is always at it's highest around this time. :lol:

Reporters need something to report.

but that tweet was back in Feb :lol: "around this time" equals feb. to june

and the draft class was labeled as being deep since last summer tho

but hype has been high on fox lately

Last edited:
I guess deep is relative.

The lottery has a bunch of solid players but unlike previous years, only one player is projected to be a Franchise player. This has always been the case since the beginning of the season. If your definition of deep is good rotational players, then yes, it's solid for the lottery...Outside of the top 10, the draft is very open.

The hype of Fox is high and continues to rise for good reason.

Last edited:
Idk bout deep honestly, Fox is definitely worth it in my opinion though. Especially/Even if we don't sign DC or Lawson back.

But definitely gotta work on that shot. If anything, I'd go Isaac/Smith with both picks if we don't get Fox.

Idk bout deep honestly, Fox is definitely worth it in my opinion though. Especially/Even if we don't sign DC or Lawson back.

But definitely gotta work on that shot. If anything, I'd go Isaac/Smith with both picks if we don't get Fox.

Worth what? Giving up the 5 & 10?

I doubt the Sixers or Suns will be grabbing him, so he's gonna fall to us anyway

I still think Lakers take Ball. They need a name and he is it. Whether he pans out to what is expected of him or not, I don't think that matters to Magic or Jeannie Buss right now.

Back
Top Bottom