Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Lauri Markkanen? Not interested.

We have Pops, Trill, and Skal already. We (always) need a SF, and PG.

I'd be happy with a combo of Fox/Isaac or Tatum/Smith

Last edited:
#5, 10, and 34th pick...I hope the Kings are smart and draft some solid players to build around.

This is a good start for them, if Vivek doesn't screw it up.

laugh.gif
a player that wants to come to sacramento, definitely fake news
frown.gif
Unless you got that KCRA 3 Interview when WCS came to town 
pimp.gif
 Lol

I think Fox or Tatum is a realistic pick for us at 5. Watch, we gon stack up on bigs to make up for all those years we stacked up on SGs

Great two way player with a horrible shot. I posted this on the draft thread:

Fox:
Best case: John Wall - two way playmaker with superspeed and can push the ball
Worst: Elfred Payton - he will have his moments of brilliance but will be limited by his shooting
Most Likely: Dennis Schroder - Solid started on a playoff team and a difference maker.

If he picks up a reliable jump shot, he would have gone #2 and even competed for #1 against Fultz

Normally I'd agree but this team does have very capable shooters. Hield, Temple, Tolliver, Bogdanovic (if he comes over). I believe the Kangz were the top ranked 3P% after the Boogie trade.

I would definitely take Fox if he's available.

Normally I'd agree but this team does have very capable shooters. Hield, Temple, Tolliver, Bogdanovic (if he comes over). I believe the Kangz were the top ranked 3P% after the Boogie trade.

I would definitely take Fox if he's available.

Very plausible 6ers take Fox even with everybody claiming smoke screens and bluffing. If he's gone I want Issac if choice between Him and Tatum. Then will need to pray to the heavens there's a pg at 10 or eat a bad contract (magic) and trade to move up to grab DSJ or Frankie

i could totally see the 6ers screwing us one more time. **** them.

Who is the PG that was playing like a badass in the tournament? He's on one of the good teams, and i think he's projected to go late first round or early 2nd round. Cant remember his name right now.

Edit: i think it was Frank Mason. He's a PG right?

Last edited:
Frank Mason from Kansas? Peaches loves him, so I automatically despise him. Plus he's only 5'11"
Yea that was him.  Keep in mind i don't watch college ball at all except for a couple March Madness games, i just remember being very impressed in the game or two that i saw him play.

Mason is very gritty, he was the only one who performed well in their Elite 8 loss to Oregon. I don't know that he'll ever be a star but he could have a similar career to Jameer Nelson.

I feel u guys. Because the same thing has happened to me with Buddy Hield.  I find myself disliking him because of how much Napear drools over every play he makes.

Can't stand every time he excitedly says his name after a basket. He always has to say both his first and last name, instead of just saying one or the other like he does with literally any other player, and it just irritates me the way he says the name very fast but then throws a strange pause in between the first and last name.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom