Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Hot tip: stop listening to Chad Ford

Also: if Chad Ford is right for once in his "retroactively updating his old mock drafts" life, then may god have mercy on us all.

I'm still unsure how Chad Ford still has a job after that debacle. Dude really thought he could skirt the internet :lol:

Serious question: Who is a worse journalist, Chad Ford or Peter Vescey? I have never seen either of them get any of their predictions right. Ever.

team president chris granger resigned today.

:x kangz were successful in all other operations except for basketball

team president chris granger resigned today.

sick.gif
kangz were successful in all other operations except for basketball
Normally i wouldn't care, but this move has handed over full control to the witch that has been pulling all of the strings behind the scenes causing most of the dysfunction.  She's the one people who have worked for the Kings org in recent years call 'Voldermort' on Twitter.  Forgot her name, it's kind of a strange name, but she's evil.  And now we're all screwed.

Normally i wouldn't care, but this move has handed over full control to the witch that has been pulling all of the strings behind the scenes causing most of the dysfunction.  She's the one people who have worked for the Kings org in recent years call 'Voldermort' on Twitter.  Forgot her name, it's kind of a strange name, but she's evil.  And now we're all screwed.
Voldemort??? 
roll.gif

Damn where the **** have I been?

Who's ready for that feeling of in-season disappointment during the offseason? [emoji]128516[/emoji]

:lol: we can never win. Kangz block party for the players careers that we will ruin had to be moved indoors because of the heat

Last edited:
I'm not big on Justin Jackson, but I'm not sure who we could've/should've gotten at 10. I like the risk/reward of Giles.

So glad we got Fox. Wanted DSJ to fall to us at 10 too. Would've been cool to pick up Monk, but I understand the trade.

Was honestly worried about Josh Jackson falling to us instead of Fox. The last Kansas picks haven't panned out for us and Scot Pollard warned us about both.

Back
Top Bottom