Sacramento?!

The first one should take you right to the form
Sweet! Much appreciated.
smile.gif
  Hopefully I get some luck, my only raffle win was the infrared 6s, but had to return them. lol

EDIT: Footlocker link http://www.footlocker.com/promotion/promoId:5003262/?mobile=true

Last edited:
HOH Roseville made calls already. My 3 friends I went with to enter raffles won. I got nada. #Salty

happy for your friends

raffle tickets always seem shady to me, thats why i rarely ever bother, and it seems like the stores that do ticket raffles got the shadiest employees lol

Dang sorry to hear that. Keep hope alive tho!

All good! Hopefully my tech fleece trade for the ticket pull will come through. Fingers crossed! Hope is def still alive.

happy for your friends

raffle tickets always seem shady to me, thats why i rarely ever bother, and it seems like the stores that do ticket raffles got the shadiest employees lol

They're usually cool with me. I figured I would lose tho. I usually talk to the manager first before I enter cause he's a size 12 and he's always straight with me. He tells me if he's going to take it or not, but when I entered he wasn't there so I couldn't talk to him, so probably kept the size 12 for himself. Oh well....on to the next one.

That's why i don't even bother with raffle tickets, especially with Shoe Palace. The worst.

No set times, shieks is usually later in the day, and as far as hoh fta and champs, I've received emails as early as 10a and as late as about 430pm
Ah ok thanks dude. The only time I've won was with with FTL and got the email around 6 pm.

I hit one pair out of the 180 entries I submitted. Hoping to grab another pair online tomorrow on FTL/FTA/Champs/EB or FNL.

Anyone here hit on the Chromeposites restock this morning?

nope, i hit buy right at 7 on snkrs this a.m., was pending for about 40 minutes then gave me the oos message

No foams for me either, but GF came through! She won a Shiekh raffle! :smokin

Wanted to double/triple up, but I'm content. Just happy to land a pair!

Might try to slip an employee some scratch for a 2nd pair out of the unclaimed stock.:nerd:

Last edited:
I hit on Eastbay this AM, waiting to grab another pair on NDC/SNKRS hopefully.  Struck out on about 15 raffles BS

Anyone know which places in sac are getting yeezy lows?

Edit: just confirmed that Arden pacsun is gettin em fcfs. Not sure how the line system is gonna work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom