Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

eek.gif
Wow

RIP

frown.gif

Does Scuba Diving require you to be healthy? I imagine it would but I'm not really well informed on scuba diving. Snorkeling is whats up.

I remember when I started browsing NT in 2001, seeing that avy, reading the posts - I was 15 years old... I'm 23 now, and although I never spoke to himdirectly or anything, it was like Ghenges said - you get to e-know people. I can't even imagine how some of you all feel, but even I am feeling like I lostsomebody. What I'm trying to say is, whether he knew it or not, he reached a lot of people via NT, and I'm sure even more outside of here.

RIP BFO.

frown.gif

what
eek.gif
, dudes posts were def apprecciated, one of the OG heads on here, that was so sad too hear, wow.......

did the swimming have any relation to the heart attack?

horrible news
frown.gif

Wow....

I've been interacting, talking #%!@, and joking with this man for 5+ years. It's a shame we never met in person.

My deepest and most heartfelt condolences goes out to his family and friends.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
R.I.P.

Never knew the guy in person obviously but being on this board since '01-'02, I've seen him post a lot and it became a familiar NT name that'dI'd see everyday when I logged onto NT. So it definitely is real, real shocking, especially with him being only 32.
frown.gif

Yeah, I love those super drunk pictures of him and 206 in front of the bamboo, I think that was from a day trip to Portland, don't remember for sure. Lovedhim as a regular in the drinking posts, my favorite post of all time from him was when he had to be near black out status and he said he was making everclearsmoothies with his buddies and said he was so drunk he was about to pee his pants(for some reason that post always stuck with me). Never took himself tooseriously, always had a great style of deprecating humor on here. Really sad to see him go.

That's crazy to look at them pics like ....dude is no longer here. I got an enlarged heart and a murmur , I need to start taking care of myself.

Back
Top Bottom