#Sadderday

After being inspired by the hilarious posts in the Yeezy thread this past, I decided to create a thread revolving around #sadderdays.

I hope it becomes a source of comic relief for a lot of people who strike out on releases.

When you forgot to check your spam box for the raffle confirmation email #sadderday

Last edited:
When the waiting room for Adele tickets moved faster than the Adidas site for Yeezys....#sadderday

Last edited:
when your friend is in town on a layover and you have to spend most of the time studying/taking a test

Finishline tweet at 7am: product X is now available!
Finishline tweet at 7:02am: product X is sold out!

#sadderday

When ADC cancels your order after shipping other orders. #TearsdayIsWorseThanSadderday

When someone post a pair of kicks that you want in the outlet thread at a decent price. You call the outlet and they sold out. #sadderday.

Last edited:
Hopefully it blows over Andretti. In the meantime I hope you're somewhere safe and maybe have time to calm down, maybe have a drink and get a good nights rest and regroup in the am Fam.

Hopefully it blows over Andretti. In the meantime I hope you're somewhere safe and maybe have time to calm down, maybe have a drink and get a good nights rest and regroup in the am Fam.
Thank you my friend . I'm currently at a friends house and his mother told me I can stay as long as I need to (not that I plan to)

I'll be moving out tomorrow so I'll be looking for an apt soon but I'll be straight.

Back
Top Bottom