#Sadderday

When I was at Subway a family; mom dad and young girl came in and shared a 6 inch sub between the three of them....the dad gave his girl a cookie and she looked at it and then at him like "for me? She ate it really slow as her parents were taking pictures on an old flip phone. After she was done they sang the kid happy birthday
#sadderday

Last edited:
When I was at Subway a family; mom dad and young girl came in and shared a 6 inch sub between the three of them....the dad gave his girl a cookie and she looked at it and then at him like "for me? She ate it really slow as her parents were taking pictures on an old flip phone. After she was done they sang the kid happy birthday
#sadderday
:frown: :frown: :frown: damn

#sadderday

More like #sadderlife. I hope something turns around for them. Reading that makes me realize how much I take me and my family's life for granted and I should appreciate it more.

#sadderday
Damn 
mean.gif

They worked with what they had and the girl was grateful and didn't complain. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom