Sam Adams Appreciation

dang I can't believe the first thing you mentioned was Boston Lager ... thats my ****

ppl sleep on Sam Adams

I respectfully disagree....

1ab16e2d0c1748f88ff8f347e88d186606aea998.pjpg

"Stay Thirsty My Friends"

As a Chico grad.....I find it hard to believe Sierra is mainstream...I'm glad it is, that goodness need be shared. I remember back to like 2002 when myeast coast friends were like, what the hell was Sierra Nevada?

Sam is definitely more mainstream, but one of my favorites given their variety.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by jrp44

sam-adams-winter-lager.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WINTER ALE>>>>>

I love their variety pack
Hell yeah man... I love the Holiday pack except for the Cranberry $!*+
alien.gif

The best one is
old-fezziwig-ale.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Can't wait until this is out again

I can't believe you guys are saying the cherrywheat is good. I tried it once and had trouble finishing the whole bottle.

Summer ale is great though.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by Gello 201

This is gonna expose my level of hate, but i will not drink this beer because im a huge yanks fan and WILL NOT contribute any funding to that city. Especially during the season.
bf426534f768e7bc042b3aee3412098a8e373d44.jpg
roll.gif
sounds EXACTLY like my uncle. I brought a 6 pack to his house and he wonldnt even try it, due to it being brewed in Boston. Don't get me wrong, im a huge yanks fan, but its not stopping me from drinking sam adams lol
pretty sure your friend can go ahead and drink it since its brewed in cincinatti and not in boston
laugh.gif

Awesome variety with Sam Adams. I am not big on the standard Boston Lager, but some of the seasonals are amazing. Speaking of which, only 1 week tillOctoberfest is back!!!! This is my favorite, then followed by Fezzywig Ale, White Ale (Spring Seasonal), Boston Ale, Brown Ale, Blackberry Whitbier, and thehefeweizen. I have tried almost all I believe and am now working on the "imperial brews". These come in a 4 pack for $10 and the only one I tried(imperial white) had 10% alcohol. It was great.

Bcuz of this thread, just got back home with a 6 pack of SA Oktoberfest, so far quite pleased. Next up is the SA Boston Lager. Had some the Sierra Nevada PaleAle over the weekend, yuck...

Winter Lager
pimp.gif
I love that stuff

this is some good @%@ too. much better than Heineken IMO

tsingtao.gif

The Dos Equis Amber is a million times better than regular Dos Equis

i've only had one kind, and i hated it! maybe cuz it was sitting out in the sun for like 2 weeks though...everybody seems to love this stuff...i shouldgive it a second try.

Sam Adams (any variety) from the tap >>>>> from the bottle.

I was always a fan of Cherrywheat but once I had it on tap...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom