Sami Aka SuNiversal Vs. Kobe Bryant in Horse

My man! A real dude I met in New Orleans.

A ton of e-thugs trying to expose me but when I invited them to Ralph Lauren corporate offices, no one showed up and I even offered free lunch and tour.

You never invited me ANYWHERE :frown:

sami :pimp:

I only gave 'em grief when he kept reiterating Melo to the Lakers was def. happening. :lol:

Dope vid!....
roll.gif

lol the unfollow thing really brings out ppl feelings

idc about events and celebs, entertaining though

id def like to work him in the gym though if i was ever in his neighborhood an of course check out a restaurant

that goes for anybody lol

Last edited:
amazing *cues rock clapping gif*

how old are u bruh?!.. off topic why the helll did RL allow the "employee discount" to happen for so long?

anyways if I ever need advice on jobs or a hook up on kicks ima holla at u!

On the signed shoes though, guess the saying is true about spend money to make money.. :pimp:

Smh....just seen he unfollowed me on IG as well even after I backed him up in this thread.

Sorry about that I unfollowed people who were posting inappropriate pictures of children, Israel, gaza, and things of that nature. Nothing against you, just trying to keep my feed neutral I have friends and family on both sides.

lol the unfollow thing really brings out ppl feelings

idc about events and celebs, entertaining though

id def like to work him in the gym though if i was ever in his neighborhood an of course check out a restaurant

that goes for anybody lol

Anytime your in NY let me know.

amazing *cues rock clapping gif*

how old are u bruh?!.. off topic why the helll did RL allow the "employee discount" to happen for so long?

anyways if I ever need advice on jobs or a hook up on kicks ima holla at u!

On the signed shoes though, guess the saying is true about spend money to make money.. :pimp:

26 years old we resolved the issue in less than 24 hours. Hit me up if you have any questions.

My 2 sneakers signed are worth more than my donation plus I didn't factor in tax write off.

Back
Top Bottom