Sami Aka SuNiversal Vs. Kobe Bryant in Horse

What made you think I was talking about you? I have no idea......I meant in general.

Dope

nthat.gif

kobe talking that mess made those buckets felt real good i bet [][] (pause) 

Nice stuff! Next time I would just get a still camera man lol

I actually was happy with the results of the go pro. It captures the experience and the chatter perfectly instead of a still. I can "relive" my moment lol

Who's Sami? (Explain in non vague manner if you can) and why do people hate?

Just a young accountant x consultant trying to live his dream, who's a big fan of kobe, kanye, and the wwe.

@/jradagreat72 let's do it!

dont know him but thats still cool regardless... i actually met kobe before but never played horse with him

I actually was happy with the results of the go pro. It captures the experience and the chatter perfectly instead of a still. I can "relive" my moment lol
Just a young accountant x consultant trying to live his dream, who's a big fan of kobe, kanye, and the wwe.

@/jradagreat72 let's do it!

:lol: you got me on the twitter. @Hurt_Angle. I MAY be out there next month as part of a DC trip. We can grab lunch or something bro.

Nothing will ever beat PoloGate :lol:, history was made that night. I came up like a bandit with that discount & I gotta salute Sami for not canceling any of my orders :smokin.

Last edited:
Sami has always been good people and willing to help NTers out. Keep getting yours my dude. Nevermind the haters.

Last edited:
You aren't truly a successful Nter until Nters try to run you off Nt I see.

Sami how was Kim k in person how she smell :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom