San Antonio NT's Come in...

Chase, Thanks for the info on the F&F this weekend. When you say that "some" Nike product will be included will the normal exclusions still apply(retro jays,forces)? I got my eye on those AM lights that hit FA and was wondering if they are fair game. Thanks.

I'll be at the show on the 15th. I'm definitely looking forward to meeting others from SA who share the same passion that I have for shoes.

does SA have a finishline? tryin to copp some 90's

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.
YOU DONT KNOW BOUT THAT STARCREST... Dont fool yourself

Finishline at Ingram and southpark mall. There is also one at la cantera mall, but dont waste your time over there because it sucks.
/OG in the hood "A".../

A little GSA update for y'all...we got in the "Made In" Blasers as well as part of our spring Diamond shipment (Crooks & Castles and Soul Assassins collabs) today.

Just an update if you haven't had your ears on the ground or what the word on the street is , but Goodtimes will be spewing out the Easter p's, PeeWees, Loon tres, and Virgin Teams @ regular office/store hours.
Last minute stuff before the show. Peace and may your sneakers not crease.
PS- Check out slamxhype.com in the next couple of days, our LITTLE show is gonna get some love
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

Does anybody know where I can find the adidas stealth in black and silver. they say duncan on the strap. I know they are on eastbay but I want to know where I can get them at a store here in San Antonio. Most of the places I been dont have them and some say they arent going to get them.

Just in case anyone's interested :tongue:
tongue.gif
...all three Money Cat Dunk SBs will be dropping at 9:00 a.m. at Goodtimes. Check the site for details.

Everyone's waiting in line fri. as usual, being sold sat. 9 am, ALL for 130.00 and no, you can't buy'em all @ one time. This is so eveyrone has a chance of @ least getting one of the three in their size. However, you can get back at the end of the line to purchase your second pair( if it's still there)- hence the word LUCKY cats. Peace y'all and see you guys @ the final meeting. GSATx- pm or call me, stupid ***- answer your phone!

I would like to thank those who attended my B-day party this past Sunday. Peace and thanks for the friendship.
248260330.jpg

I present the 3 Stooges.
248260334.jpg

^^ Sorry I didn't make it but nobody waited for me:frown: I didn't get out of work till about 9 friggin 30!! Happy Belated birthday....it looked like a blast.

Had a blast at you bday party TD. That big drunk guy was hilarious. VIVA FIESSSSTTTA!!! lol

Hey TD, you should put this pic under the pick up post...
2q8ysfd.jpg

48eh895.jpg

44s04l3.jpg

TheFreshSole aka yous a nacho eating m0f0
33y3mle.jpg
/OG in the hood /

Happy Belated B-Day Fred,

Long life, Happiness, Peace, Joy and every fresh pair you desire.

OG M_I_K_E aka MR. Right Wing

What happened to our 28 page thread? did they just condense it?
/OG in the hood /

I was just about to say the same thing. @#%$, I have to actually log to the myspace site to check out the show or chismo update.
"Where'd You Get Those"- Bobbito Garcia

Ok guys and gals heres the latest on 7-7-07(if you are not sure what this is please PM me).

Fred and myself have set a deadline for Monday May 10th. We really need to figure out who is definately going by that date so that we can go ahead and pull the trigger on this thing. Hotel arrangements are still in the works and should be squared away within the next couple of weeks. Flights however need to be booked ASAP because of the increased amount of travel traffic occuring that weekend due to the 4th of July Holiday.

Once again, Monday May 10th will be the last day for arrangements regarding the 7-7-07 Los Angeles event. Anything after this date will be handled by yourself and does not guarantee flight and hotel availability.

I apoligize for being so secretive about the details(if you don't already know) but I'm not exactly sure how this particular forum would feel about us promoting an event that might be considered a conflict of interest.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or shoot me an an email at [email protected]. Old fashioned? Need a phone number? I have one of those to.....your going to have to email me to get it :smile:
smile.gif

I hope we have generated enough interest in this event to have a decent group of folks attending and I look forward to spending some quality time with each and everyone of you in the "city of angels".

Back
Top Bottom