San Antonio NT's Come in...

Not that I'm bored, but, how many references can you find about the Spurs/Cavs finals on NT. I've been on the Nike and Sneaker showcase threads and have seen numerous opinions about the game, which have nothing to do with either the shoes or the pickups.
Anyways, great meetup and glad to have met Lorenzo(winner of the ID's), Wil of 410Cartel, Jackie via Ballinonabudget210, JaiJai's girlfriend- ahhhh, to be young and single!, Shorty- for the freebe Rogue Status Tee- long live the GOP, Sneaker Mike- welcome back fool- nice jumping style, and the usual suspects that makeup our close knit community. Peace and Love to you guys!

PS- man, I missed mi primo- Timoac
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

the meet up was fun hope to do it again soon. good to see all of the heads again, sorry i didnt get to play in the shoot off next time count me in. OH P.S. ARIS SAID THAT THE CAVS ARE GOING TO DO THE SPURS UP! SORRY ARIS SPURS IN 6!!!

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN why didnt i get accepted to niketalk and see this earlier?

i moved to san antonio not to long ago......... are there any mom and pop shoe stores down here? i live up by perrin beitel rd help me out

Yup, I could have but my old man is taking girlfriend instead, but my wife and I will be there this Thrs.
ISS sucks

^^^^^^WELCOME .........WELL I THINK ARIS IS DUMB ........I AGREE SPURS IN 6 :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

great meet up! we gotta do one more before mike has to go back...
char's pics
dnb00947ra8.jpg

dnb00950ae0.jpg

dnb2212xg4.jpg

dnb2214ou4.jpg

dnb00980ge6.jpg

dnb00957pf3.jpg

dnb00958ms4.jpg

dnb00960xi4.jpg

dnb2218cp6.jpg

dnb00970ma8.jpg

dnb00971vo0.jpg

dnb2226pw0.jpg

dnb00984xw7.jpg

dnb2232yd9.jpg

dnb2224mo5.jpg

dnb00990az3.jpg

dnb00988rg0.jpg

dnb2236kx5.jpg

and my pics...
4v4dgfb.jpg

5031hn6.jpg

4zy1yxv.jpg

6hfd6qh.jpg

4p34q4m.jpg

54lwbjl.jpg

4zm2blf.jpg

4ys2gpe.jpg

4lqjzow.jpg

4l6qant.jpg

675o3ea.jpg

4uavvdk.jpg

6h6febd.jpg

4t9gjg4.jpg

6d2blec.jpg

4xyoaw4.jpg
/OG in the hood /

Nice pics Ucasta, hope to do it again @ D&B. SneakerMike- when you call, leave a message, duh!
ISS sucks

welcome bamaboy256! we have to do it again before mike leaves. by the way nice undftd shirt mike.nice pic with all the shoes in a circle!hope to see everybody soon.

Nope, you're a week behind
ISS sucks

when is the next summit, im down and in the area... sorry if i missed it, but i aint gonna read thru 20+ pages...
Mr. Garcia​

Best meetup(that i've attended) indeed! I couldn't believe the length of the tables upon my arrival. Can't wait for the next one.

1 down 3 to go! GO SPURS GO! true that jaysyn that table was pretty long when we walked in. when is the next ?one ,mike leaves next week? huh UCASTA?

MAN NICE PICS CHAR,AND AARON.......I AGREE WITH DAVID......1 MORE B4 SNEAKER MIKE LEAVES......AND DAVID I SWEAR UR LITTLE GIRL IZ DA PRINCESS OF SNEAKER HEADS HERE IN SAN ANTONIO.......FIRE RED BABY......AND SENCE MIKE BROUGHT THOSE TROOPS ,THAT WERE MORE LEATHAL THAN THOSE SHOTS WE TOOK ..........AND BEING THAT IM NOT GOING 2 C SNEAKER MIKE ,4 A WHILE.............. I JUST MIGHT BRING A LITTLE SOMETHING............CAN ANY 1 SAY 1500 ON VINTAGE.... :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OH YEAH ......I JUST WANTED 2 LET EVERYONE KNOW 2 DAY IZ RUBIES B-DAY..........SO BIG HAPPY B-DAY 2 HER.........GO SPURS GO.....

I say those of us that dont have season tickets should go watch the game tonight! and by the way jesko^^^those $1500 shoes on vintage have been sold already, the other pair is here sitting in my room... :D
happy.gif
/OG in the hood /

i talked to mike yesterday and he said he is leaving friday or saturday to houston so we got to do something before then.maybe thursday! what do you guys think?

Thrs-7ish @ AntDog's casa- potluck/BBQ- invitation only- Ant doesn't want any riff-raff messing up his crib. If you didn't get a call or invite, nothing personal. Just accept it.
ISS sucks

Thurs sounds nice, i cant get there until later that night.
you guys can't see me in Street Fighter II. and ruby cant see me in Super Mario World. :D
happy.gif
/OG in the hood /

Back
Top Bottom