San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

one of my boys friends friends is going to jail, so hes having a going away party

indifferent.gif
^^^ CLASSIC
laugh.gif

^^^lol

Ya this is the same group of friends that askd me to dj at a "out of provation" party for one of the dudes,

I WAS JUST PLAYING ABOUT THE NATE FOAMS AND THE ONES ON EBAY ARE FAKE!!!SORRY COULDNT MAKE IT OUT TO THE GYM TONIGHT I AM DAMN TIRED. FOR SURE NEXT TIME. SO ISTHE FLYER FINALIZE YET? CAUSE THE SHOW IS ONLY 66 DAYS AWAY OR ARE WE GONNA WAIT TILL THE WEEK OF THE SHOW TO PASS THEM OUT ? AND ARE WE GONNA BE HAVING A MEETUP SOON SO WE CAN GET A PITCH IN STARTED FOR PRIZES / FLYERS AND OTHERS THINGS?

Happy 300 pages!!!!! we will be passing out flyers on april 27th for sneaks up IV.just kidding.we should be getting together soon.

SORRY FELLAS COULDNT MAKE IT OUT THERE TODAY I GOT CAUGHT UP AT WORK GOT OUT A LIL LATE...BUT I PLAY HOLD EM COUNT ME IN

Hey fellas im lookin for some bred IV's 99 retro and some cool grey IX's in a size 11 or 10.5 if any of yall can help me out it would be greatlyappreciated =]...oh ya big up on 300

Happy 300th!!!

Hey Champs guys, are the CP3.2s releasing tomorrow?

Im looking for that Mardi Gras colorway, and every website has a different release date.

Nice hoopin last night fellas!

It took us 2+ years to get to 200 pages...
but took us less than 4 months to get to 300.
smokin.gif

SA thread is serious.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

WHAT ARE WE DOING FOR ARIS 21ST B-DAY?????????????????
i gotta work that whole week except for tuesday my bday. so was thinkin bout chillin at "dave n busters" by 410 and 10. get up thereround 7-730ish till whenever.

I couldn't make it out last night fellas, hope everyone had fun....

A meetup is def needed ASAP

300 pgs Strong!!!!!

Dope...seeing you all last night....

Went for to show moral support and for ucasta to teach me the settings on my new camera!

got some dope in play real time action shots!!!

well post later!!! but heres a (1) 300 page dedication to the thread

don't have the date on this pic, but i think was after the first sneaks up show!

Back
Top Bottom