San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

g ...i can get you 30% off
you have PM.
smokin.gif

Dangit!!!! I cant do Thursdays... The Office comes on...

Any other nite and I would be dunking on Jai the entire time... for ol' times sake...

Not really...

jake stop being wak we aint seen you at any sport things and plus dont you know that whatever you miss on tv u can catch on the internet

Garza Gym off of Callaghan... 9 to 11 on Thursday........ I will record the office for U... and DAVID quit being WACK too... u aint tired!!!! UR THE MAN!!!!

Please bring 2 to 3 bucks like last time.... plus people who have my number text me and tell me ur name to I can put u back into my contacts...they were alllost... I got David,FRED, and Ucasta all ready

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

^^^ lol .
laugh.gif
i ordered my green posites just a while ago!!!
tongue.gif

are you talking about the "krypto-nates"???

They actually released at HOH yesterday or today but will be getting some more in March.

i couldnt watch the whole video,
kanye shouldve waited til his mullet (shag or w.e) was longer to make this video,
i like kid cudi but i think hes too beasted,

Originally Posted by iborroel

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

^^^ lol .
laugh.gif
i ordered my green posites just a while ago!!!
tongue.gif

are you talking about the "krypto-nates"???

They actually released at HOH yesterday or today but will be getting some more in March.
I think you're getting it confused for the 1/2 cents.

Man, I kinda slept on this Kanye album I think. I was very turned off by the fact that he jumped on the auto-tune band wagon... But that track up there ispretty dope.

Back
Top Bottom