San Antonio NT's Come in...

welcome to NT Edmund.
be prepared to have your life changed.

I had fun at the BBQ today fellas. even though it was hell finding where
you guys were at, not to mention parking!
*awaits pics*

No doubt, besides parking and cruising traffic, everything else was cool and had fun, specially lil monster practicing ball with yous

is anyone going to sxsw this year??? there are several acts that i might check out...

Killer Mike, Rick Ross, Mistah FAB, Bazaar Royale, Dead Prez, Mr Lif, GLC, Daniel Johnston, Perry Farrell, Steve Aoki, MSTRKRFT, DEVO, Busdriver, DJ Craze,Tittsworth, Asher Roth, DJ Shadow

are on my list.

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

is anyone going to sxsw this year??? there are several acts that i might check out...

Killer Mike, Rick Ross, Mistah FAB, Bazaar Royale, Dead Prez, Mr Lif, GLC, Daniel Johnston, Perry Farrell, Steve Aoki, MSTRKRFT, DEVO, Busdriver, DJ Craze, Tittsworth, Asher Roth, DJ Shadow

are on my list.
305 !! and craze is nicaraguan too so
pimp.gif

i wanna go see this
sxsw_7_large.jpg

but ill be at the new job and prb have to work early on fri, if not ima stay here in sa, cuz deadmau5 is gonna be here,
i also wanna see aoki, nadastorm and titsworth are preforming together on sat, i MIGHT go up that sat, we'll see....
i would wanna check out asher roth before he starts getting SUPER beasted, isnt wale gonna eb out there too??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

prob going to sxsw and boo for the co

as far as the cookout at first i was
eyes.gif
then
glasses.gif

after finding parking and getting the field it was productive

yea i wanna go see camp lo real bad but he play's on wednesday...thursday 8ball and MJG are playing too but won't be able to make it for either ofthem...i saw kid sister last year she's dope...didn't see wale on the list guess i missed it...but yea klever would be dope to see also...that'sthe one thing that sux about sxsw everyone i wanna see play's at the same time!

dope low xi ................most under rated jordan imo...........very lighy in wait, very breathable...the ogs and the retro one you just got have tumbleleather so it just feel good and soft but also very durable ...........and then the sole gust gives it that better grip on any court...........

jordan xi low ie...............one of the GOAT of basketball sneaker of all time

Anyone here wear a size 9.5? I just got in my pair of Patta Asics Gel Lytespeeds and was sent the wrong size. If you are interested let me know. If not I willjust have to send them back.

^^ Iggy you almost made me have a heart attack reading your post.
All I saw was "9.5" "Patta "Asics Gel Lytespeeds"...
I thought you were going to say Gel lyte III's, lol.
I would've been at your house right now.

Congrats Omar...

Its wiki-time!!!!!

MacAulay-Brown, Inc (MacB) is a technical and management services company founded in 1979 and headquartered in Dayton, OH.

Operating as woman-owned, small business, MacB's principal areas of business focus on InformationOperations/Warfare (IO/IW); Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR); Emergency Management; Systems Engineering and Operations Research; Test andEvaluation; Acquisition Management and Program Support: Information Technology,http://www.aboutus.org/Macaulay-Brown.com# Solutions; Aircraft Maintenance Repair andOverhaul (MRO); and Training and Educational Systems.

With 2008 revenues expected to exceed $150 million, MacB offers a wide range of technical services, including test and evaluation support, project managementand business process development, threat development and assessment, system effectiveness analysis, and specialized hardware development.

Back
Top Bottom