San Antonio NT's Come in...

alright I was sorting and moving a lot of shoes today and realized I have doubles of stuff...

any one looking for:

Deadstock Jordan 3 Fire Red
Deadstock Jordan 5 Fire Red
Size 10
just looking for retail on both, interested, just pm text or call me!

westside y is the truth they got some ballers out there !!! ill be late to the meet up on sunday depending on the time im heading out to the game on sunday!! 5pm is pretty late u aint getting no table at brack at 5. hey iggy we were gonna pitch in $30 bucks each for the skate decks. we need $750 to get 50 decks. ilike the whole idea about the decks but i dont think we can sell 50 boards and for what price? i think the ones that pitch in 30 should get a board. if we have30 people pitch in thats 750 and that should leave us 20 to sell i think we could at least sell 20, andybody else feel this way? or maybe its just me. hey normyeah me josh and alanis.

kingkoopa210
bb4 86
^^ you got PM.

Yeah as far as the skate decks go, the only thing i know is we (sneaks up) are getting 50.
David brings up a good point, how are they going to be distributed? and I assume they'd be ...what like $40-50
per deck just like any other deck. I doubt that 50 decks would all sell at the show much less 100 decks total.
I don't know just put this on the list of things to be discussed at the meetup.

word... ill jus prob get a deck and have eveyrone sign it......
btw.....

bannercopyjpg.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(even though i gain 10lbs and poop for days every time we eat there)

we can sell 20 an then dibby up the rest for those who pitched.double post fron the phone

Ok, I got 30 dollars and a bunch of fajitas, and possibly my driver and some tees. Now where the hell am I going on Sunday and what time??

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

and i think you kan also forget about getting that field we have tried manny of times on sundays and
sick.gif

^^^^^Great example of a Freudian slip. Jakeapedia?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Just messin' with you Joe.

And per text message communique, Mikey said he can try to look for a spot at Brack about 1-2pm. This way if he doesn't find a spot, we can go to plan B:Live Oak Park.

In the meantime, lets shoot for 4pm At Brackenridge Park Tomorrow. (you can go earlier to keep Mikey company and help on the grill). Shoot him(TeamAckRight) a PM for phone number. Not sure if I'm going to make it, just trying to help organize.

List
JaiJai - Sodas, Water, Napkins

Billy - 1 pack of fajitas

Casper - Ice, Utensils, plates

Me - Since I am not sure of making the meet up, I will drop off two ice chests with ice to Mikey before he goes to Brack.
****EDIT - I will leave my $30 for the decks with Mikey tomorrow as well.

count me in ill be there after the game me and the wife and alanis i got a pack of chicken fajitas and and a pack of leg quarters!!!
nerd.gif
anyone rice and ranch style beans!!!!! see you guys tommorrow.

Anything going down tonight??

I will be downtown this evening for a while, and wanted to know if anyone else was looking for something to do?

Pat O's?

Fox and Hound?

Anything?

Okay so we have 4 PM at Brack if not Live Oak Park. I know you mentioned near the fileds but aren't there 2 sets of softball fields?

yeah one by sunken gardens and one right smack in the middle of the park by the playground across the bridge. mikey hit me up before you leave so i can take uthe meat and your ice chest.

^^^^^LOL
svnl1x.jpg

OMAR RANCH STYLE BEANS , RICE, BREAD ,CHIPS, DESSERT TAKE YOUR PICK. HEY MIKE WHATS YOUR ADDY SEND ME A TEXT IN THE MORNING SO I CAN TAKE U THE MEAT!!!LOL

Back
Top Bottom