San Antonio NT's Come in...

Quick question, will selling/trading be allowed at the event like last year? if so I will have the Nates for sale, note: not really in it entirely for cash butinstead i will be trading for my grails... Olive 9s, Thunder 4s, Powder 10s, Jedis, etc, ect (plus some cash if necessary) I have also managed to obtain sizes9.5 and 10 from friends in NYC so I will have those for display as well.

Originally Posted by GOTTA HAVE THOSE

Quick question, will selling/trading be allowed at the event like last year? if so I will have the Nates for sale, note: not really in it entirely for cash but instead i will be trading for my grails... Olive 9s, Thunder 4s, Powder 10s, Jedis, etc, ect (plus some cash if necessary) I have also managed to obtain sizes 9.5 and 10 from friends in NYC so I will have those for display as well.

You have pm

Quick question, will selling/trading be allowed at the event like last year? if so I will have the Nates for sale,

Upon heavy discussion, it has been confirmed that the Nates will only be
available for sale to BL4ZE11.
nerd.gif

Nah, to answer your question more appropriately, check this thread.

Quick question, will selling/trading be allowed at the event like last year? if so I will have the Nates for sale, note: not really in it entirely for cash but instead i will be trading for my grails... Olive 9s, Thunder 4s, Powder 10s, Jedis, etc, ect (plus some cash if necessary) I have also managed to obtain sizes 9.5 and 10 from friends in NYC so I will have those for display as well.

check my collection in my sig...i'll trade anything for those nate's also what sz r they?

Where can you get some good pick up basketball games in this city? The best place so far is Lifetime on Thursday nights but what other places have good games?I need freak on some dudes like MJ.

some pics of this weekend. sxsw....
l_5cfb5dd2aaf14004830288cc8f20eb61.jpg

okay guys.... calling no h0m0 from now...

i thought jaijai was taking the cake but her comes the nas of austin and ETHERED jai

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

l_1ef9c1a0b4d6440d935fd21b5db4a846.jpg

JaiJai - off yourself. homie just shut you down.
roll.gif

Ari - heard you were pretty blitzed y0! you never texted me back, lol.

Next year we all should plan a SneaksUp SXSW takeover.

Mister Friendly - What part of town? I'm not too familiar with any outdoor spots
but Golds Gym off of Callaghan/Babcock usually always has some good games.
Home Court America too. Its sucks though because you have to pay. Just tell'em
you're from out of town or something and you want to try the place out or whatever. lol.
Medical Center sometimes has good comp too.

^^medical center, OP at braundera (braun and bandera, behind the ymca) , i know in lackland at the warhawk, thats what i know,

Hey guys..I am starting to pierce at arc angel this week.please spread the word and if anyone wants to come in and let me pierce them I will do it for freejust so I can get the practice..I have been around the industry for 16 years and finally get an opportunity to learn so1come in and get pr1cked for free!!

^ Imma come in for a Prince Albert yo...
roll.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Nah, I would get more done man but I don't think it'll fly with the new job
frown.gif

Joe - What's up with the flyers man? Waited for your call yesterday
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by n2tha0

thats what gabe said about the prince albert....lol....

i want my butt cheeks pierced 2gether. be gentle norm, my skin is tender and i bruise easy. BTW- what's that crushgruve?

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Ari - heard you were pretty blitzed y0! you never texted me back, lol.

Next year we all should plan a SneaksUp SXSW takeover.
yea by the time casper and jaijai got there i was faded...like jaijai walked right up to me handed me a Sneaks Up 3 flyer and it took me 5 mins toregister it was JaiJai handing it to me. Ran into alot of random ppl, dude in the pic i hadn't seen him like in 7 years and just bumped into him @ theshow, but i never got ur text for real gabe, or if i did i might have accidentally erased it, were you there on friday and saturday? which shows did u go see?

full pic of the tee for those who asked. didn't have one to post last night.

looks like we may have another meet up this sunday at the usual spot, but earlier in the afternoon. i'll have the tees with me then.

we ordered M thru XXXL. tons of small sizes, limited numbers on the biggin sizes.

whats up sneaker fam this is Josh. Mikes little brother. Just thought I'd hollar at yall guys and more than likely will see yall at the show. keep up thegood work.

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Mister Friendly - What part of town? I'm not too familiar with any outdoor spots
but Golds Gym off of Callaghan/Babcock usually always has some good games.
Home Court America too. Its sucks though because you have to pay. Just tell'em
you're from out of town or something and you want to try the place out or whatever. lol.
Medical Center sometimes has good comp too.

medical center, OP at braundera (braun and bandera, behind the ymca) , i know in lackland at the warhawk, thats what i know

I'm on the Northwest side of town. I'll try Golds on Callaghan again I've been there once a long time ago. Home Court..man..I used to love thatplace especially like 4 years you could get games for 6PM to like 1AM but I dont know eventually it died down and now its closed. I'm a member of LifetimeFitness at the Rim but they really only get good games from 9-12PM on Thursdays.
smh.gif
It's a shame considering how nice the courts are there.
They get some good games at the 281 Lifetime on Saturday mornings but they have alot old guys who like to call fouls all the time
laugh.gif
I'll check out Braundera though. Its seems like with a city of over a 1million plus,you should be able to get a good game every day of the week.

Back
Top Bottom