San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Lifetime Fitness at the Rim but they really only get good games from 9-12PM on Thursdays.
word! i've never played, but have watched plenty of great games. usually catch the last half hour of games after my workouts.

Where can you get some good pick up basketball games in this city? The best place so far is Lifetime on Thursday nights but what other places have good games? I need freak on some dudes like MJ.
Mondays at Antioch Sports Complex at 830. Way better than Lifetime on Thursdays. Ive been there and
grin.gif
. Bring your A game to the East. You're more than welcome. We didnt play lastnight, but we will ball tonight at 8. Come thru. Send me a PM if you wana know more.

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Where can you get some good pick up basketball games in this city? The best place so far is Lifetime on Thursday nights but what other places have good games? I need freak on some dudes like MJ.
Mondays at Antioch Sports Complex at 830. Way better than Lifetime on Thursdays. Ive been there and
grin.gif
. Bring your A game to the East. You're more than welcome. We didnt play last night, but we will ball tonight at 8. Come thru. Send me a PM if you wana know more.

^^^Co-Sign, there's some really good competition at Antioch on most nights.

Originally Posted by TCERDA

grin.gif
. Bring your A game to the East. You're more than welcome. We didnt play last night, but we will ball tonight at 8. Come thru. Send me a PM if you wana know more.

^^Double Post = Fail...
mad.gif

hey gabe what up with the flyer for your party?? when is it ? hey the tee is on point!!! saw it today in person and it was done with quality!!! not ur cheaplettering either. cant wait to pick up mine sunday!!

So why is it a pain in the nuts to get a stack of flyers this year.... Anyone have an abundance of flyers that I can get for Erica and I to start promoting?
nerd.gif

By the way, dope shirt indeed.

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

So why is it a pain in the nuts to get a stack of flyers this year.... Anyone have an abundance of flyers that I can get for Erica and I to start promoting?
nerd.gif

By the way, dope shirt indeed.

DITTO

I have some at HBH, but not many. Come by and get some from me, I can swing by select and get more.

Also, Big Monster needs to change his name to Disco Dancer, since he was on the lighthouse at the Spurs game tonight doing the Disco Dance!

and lastly is the Birthday Bash on friday night or saturday night?

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Also, Big Monster needs to change his name to Disco Dancer, since he was on the lighthouse at the Spurs game tonight doing the Disco Dance!
I SAW THAT!
roll.gif
Good stuff on the jumbotron...

jmsole210 wrote:
so who went to the I AM MUSIC tour at the SBC center?.....
nerd.gif

sbc center is long gone
ohwell.gif

wanted to see what all the hype was on mr milli...saw about 30 mins...ehh, wasn't too impressed, but the crowd sure loved him.

GCH tourin' with Wayne...
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

talk about taking steps backwards.
(at least musically)

<<-- end of their chapter.

Back
Top Bottom