San Antonio NT's Come in...

lmao, Ari came through with the hammer...
roll.gif
pimp.gif

trust me living in dallas i had to put up with a bunch of mffl's...nothings worse than hearing people talk $%! when their team's ONLY achievement is awestern conference championship...win 4 rings THEN run ur mouth, !!%+ win at least one...a one man team ate your lunch..

MAVS BABY! I-35 rivalry in the mix. I'll be down for Fiesta sporting my Mavs gear. You SA NTers show some love when you see me!

That Bad Sportsmanship .gif is classic!

Anyone plan on attending a game?

ah man you gotta read the dallas thread...they wildin out...talking mad !@+% about SA...and how they wanna just bomb the !@+% outta this thread...

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

ah man you gotta read the dallas thread...they wildin out...talking mad !@+% about SA...and how they wanna just bomb the !@+% outta this thread...

Your honestly making it into more than what it should be...Good luck to your team man...

MHT214 wrote:
ObiWonGinobili wrote:

Your honestly making it into more than what it should be...Good luck to your team man...

SAN ANTONIO>>>>>>>>Dallas

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

see that's so much easier thank you and to you too..

all these allas dudes are funny as hell. good luck getting tickets to the games in sa. get ready to pay broker prices cause you're SOL if you'reconsidering tm.com

i'll let yall snap a photo with my hardware when you come to the show in a few weeks
grin.gif

I leave my office for some off site meetings today and when I return, 2 whole pages of Spurs vs. Mavs isssshhhh talk. But seriously "D Town" you alldon't really think your squad is getting out of the first round
laugh.gif
… Los Spurs en Cinco…

lol at these dallas cats you guys come down every year during feista wearing your dallas gear and talking mess and still aint got nothing to show for it. imcalling 6 games of course spurs for the win!!! hope you guys aint counting on barea to get u thru this series!!! finley will make sure we win this series atleast especially since cuban is still paying his ***!lol see you guys at the show if you guys decide to still come down after the beat down this weekend!!!

Back
Top Bottom