San Antonio NT's Come in...

For you new cats, the girl at Rolling Oaks name is Vanessa.

I have a few pair I can rent out for the morning show, for a small fee...

i also need a list of everyone that pitched in for the decks that wanted tobuy one with their 30 dollar pitch so there is no crying later on.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Looks like you SA Spurs will get your first round exit to the SUPERIOR DALLAS TEAM...

GL though and I might need my flame suit for this post
laugh.gif

funny dude
smh.gif

for those who would like to know...

San Antonio vs. Dallas

Game 1 - Sat April 18 Dallas at San Antonio 7:00PM ESPN/R
Game 2 - Mon April 20 Dallas at San Antonio 8:30PM TNT
Game 3 - Thu April 23 San Antonio at Dallas 7:30PM NBATV
Game 4 - Sat April 25 San Antonio at Dallas 3:00PM TNT
Game 5 * Tue April 28 Dallas at San Antonio TBD TBD
Game 6 * Fri May 1 San Antonio at Dallas TBD TBD
Game 7 * Sun May 3 Dallas at San Antonio TBD TBD

it's gonna be a great series, but spurs win in 6

on another note i'm gonna be going up to SA this wknd anyone interested in these?
dc9356b5ed5ac133641f68531c43e6c093e4bdf.jpg
95e258aea2c5563865c1aa87a0d10bd2141bf11.jpg

SZ 11 and i want $180 for them. let me know so i can bring them up

Whats Gooooooooood SA!?!?!

Some of you know me some of you don't. Either way much love and whats up....

It seems like we have our annual MAVERICKS (I'm from Dallas) vs spurs Playoff match up....

I'll be coming down for a game or 2.... Seeing as we are going all the way to game 6 atleast. I can already see some of you hopefuls talking about in 5.
roll.gif
Thats good to see yall have the same confidence as us. I'm thinking 6 or 7, real talk we won't take yall in 5 seeing as Stackhouse is on thebench. BUT, Let me know if any of yall plan to make a trip to Dallas for the game. We can all go to one or go to a bar and peep it.

DALLAS MAVERICKS

San Anton... Spurs are gettin tired and Mavs are just heating up.

Tim Duncan's knees will buckle under a Barea cut to the basket!

MAVS will take it at 6 games. Its gonna be a fun series

^^^^^^Please don't let this be the Dallas Thread where's their only 5 dudes talking about how much heat theygot, or if a girl is a dime or not, or who's getting the whatthebajeezys.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

MAVS ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!....

Oh that's right, the Mavs have won numerous SW conference titles. Even the Rockets won 2 WORLD NBA TITLES and the old Spurshave 4

Don't forget the big FAIL. If I remember correctly Dallas was up 2 - 0 on Miami and ended up losing the title.

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^^^Please don't let this be the Dallas Thread where's their only 5 dudes talking about how much heat they got, or if a girl is a dime or not, or who's getting the whatthebajeezys.

Thats right all 5 of us! Na but seriously Spurs are done. The past is the past. Where gonna clear the bench on yall.

The _allas hockey team has more titles than the _allas basketball team.

Learn a thing or two about basketball and then talk your mess. And save the comments about our riverwalk they are old and tired too, come with some fresh smackplease.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

yea, spurs are done!!...w/o mano you aint got nothing.

parker made a fool out of every1 on dallas ##@% team the last time they met.........

i dont see the spurs running threw the playoffs but i know dallas aint gonna be the 1 to stop them

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^^^Please don't let this be the Dallas Thread where's their only 5 dudes talking about how much heat they got, or if a girl is a dime or not, or who's getting the whatthebajeezys.

smh.gif
b/c this is Niketalk where constructiveconversations NEVER HAPPEN!

Back
Top Bottom