San Antonio NT's Come in...

LOL. it'll be posted soon. Big ups to Jake and Crisone for helpin' me out with some of their photos!

Im doing the heavy drinking/fireworks/bbq thing out in Spring Branch. My casa is available to crash if anyone wants to stay. Call me or text me if you want tojoin.

Also gonna hit up the fireworks stand after work, already got the Crown Royal Cask No.16 and 2 bottles of champagne on deck!

WELL ANOTHER YR HAS PASSED AND JUST WANNA SAY IM GRATEFUL FOR HAVING ALL U GUYS AS MY SECOND FAM. JUST WANNA SAY HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE MACIAS FAMILY AND BECAREFUL TONIGHT. CANT WAIT FOR THE FLYER TO GO UP AND FOR THE SHOW TOO!!!! HAPPY 2010!!!! SNEAKS UP 4!!!

HERRO. yall have a happy new yr, party dont stop til 10am-12 here....
heres my view from this morning, u see the beach in the back.
its been nice out here.
2liv4uc.jpg

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ Minus the icicle lights, that photo looks like it was taken in 1976...
^^lol
roll.gif
. big monster any other night but tonight i cant doit. sorry sir but thanks for offering.

hey jake dave told me bout hose st johns u pickd up so ds love em and everyone have fun and b safe for the new year and tonite i WILL b getting drunk (JAKEDRUNK)!!!!!!!

LMAOOOO i took it with my macbook,
and i was holding it up, the pic was actually taken in 1985 with my ajko's on

Heres to 2010!!! more sneakers more Sneaks Up family more barenjager more chin checkin' more war stories more lunches at crappy restaurants more jakepediamore reppin harder than anyone else in the game....PEACE TO THAT!!!!

Can somebody have Norm put up a live SA Sneaksup New Year's Eve thing tonight on Ustream? I'm home early, so I got to enjoy the end of the Spurs Heatgame. Damn. Bats?

Happy new years sneaks up fam...it was a pleasure meeting most of yall this year looking forward to next year and SU4!!

Back
Top Bottom