San Antonio NT's Come in...

Just wanted to be on the 500th page too!

500_days.jpg

Zooey Deschanel ftw.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MHT214

Any SaNtonians going to the NBA ALLSTAR GAME?

I'm thinking about it but I heard its a supposed "ghetto fest" in terms of festivties like going out and they charge out the butt.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Congrats Fred!!! How many of those are there floating around?
Limited to 2000 pairs!!!! One pair more than SpaceJunks that were 1999 pairs.

IGGY - Post your Powerwalls in the Fam... A discussion on 'em popped up like a boner in Umbro shorts...

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I'm thinking about it but I heard its a supposed "ghetto fest" in terms of festivties like going out and they charge out the butt.

Dallas to begin with, is a pretty expensive city. But im sure it will be well worth it.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Dallas to begin with, is a pretty expensive city. But im sure it will be well worth it.

Yeah but they will charge between 100-200 bucks just to get into any decent bar,club or lounge. I just want to go to Saturday stuff( Slam Dunk Contest etc)I'm sure the actual All Star Game tickets will be crazy expensive for good seats remember its in Cowboys Stadium so they'll be plenty of horribletickets.
laugh.gif

I dont think there are any bad seats in Jerrys World...the layout is perfect...worst comes to worst you'll have a huge TV in your face showing youthe gameplay...

I dont think there are any bad seats in Jerrys World...the layout is perfect...worst comes to worst you'll have a huge TV in your face showing you the gameplay...

I guess. But its a basketball game in a football stadium and they are using the whole stadium.Remember Spurs games in the Alamodome
sick.gif

Plus to get out of the 400( nose bleeds) its gonna cost you at least 250 per ticket

Back
Top Bottom