San Antonio NT's Come in...

HEY n2tha0---I ended upgetting them bro!!!!! I'll try to post some pictures!!!!I am already making plans for the Sneaks UP 2 I loved the shirts, yall take care man!!!!

I know the photo is a little late but those of you who traveled to H-Town with us in the big body know of the near tragedy that occurred while trying to park at the Galleria. I am pleased to say that with a little elbow grease and some advice from Spurfan21, it all worked out. Check it out the before and then the after.

On another note our own Ucasta, Joesuf, and a few of my employees helped my family with a small surprise birthday party for me. Take a look at the cake that my girl made by hand, the shoe is soon to be obtained.

sweet job on the van and sweet job on the cake jessica! but i think that the jumpman is a little to low you might want to check the product # it might be a variant! lol. maybe she can make one for the next meet up i can use some home made cake. where are the pics of the mtv yo's that you guys picked up yesterday norm!!!
TEAM YOOOUUUU!!!!!!

Here's a detailed view Spurfan 21 and A.R.T
278678639.jpg
ers, man, what great parents!
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

^^^ thx T21D. looking forward to sharing this sneaker thing of ours with my lil one. you and the mrs need to get on it! sofia will need someone to kick it with.

nice pic, i really like the ed an dre on the back heel. don't know about those other YOs though, look kinda whack!

TEAM NO TEAM

damn nice pic fred i need a side angle pic ! and nice to see you starting on sofia's collection! art. hey norm is that you in the lucha mask or what.
TEAM YOOOUUUU!!!!!!

dope gazelles and forces art! sofias coming into the world w/heat waiting for her.

Team YOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!
Team AM FAM

well im black from the waiste down sooooo OHHHHHHHH WHHHHAMMMMYY!!!!!!!!!!!

no really just livin in san antonio most my life has done it still cant pronounce carrrrrrne gusada tho....so i rep the carne G!!!!
TEAM YOOOOUUUU!!!!!!

announcement time folks:

1. we will be meeting up this saturday morning and having breakfast for the aqua VIII release. More details in the coming days...

2. if you didnt know by now, we will be showing some of our stuff next month. Peep the flyer below, the event is a hip hop show/b boy show/art show. Participation in this event is a good way to keep the ball rolling from Sneaks up and at the same time promote/meet new contacts for next years show. T21D had a pretty good idea of showcasing b boy related sneakers to this event: Pumas, shelltoes, etc. So if anybody wants to bring some of their kicks, have at it. Again more details will follow in the coming weeks/meet ups.
61yeayr.jpg
TeamAM FAM

Hey whats up guys this is Josh, OG Mikes little bro ,i'm doing a research paper on "The Sneaker Culture". So, I wanted ask all yawl Sneaker Heads what does the sneaker culture means to you. I want to do like an interview thing. So if you can give me some history on the sneaker culture and what it means to yawl?, what it has done for you?, and how it has become apart of your life? Those are just alittle bit of questions you can answer. feel free too put whatever you want. What ever input yawl put would be appreciated. Yawl can hit me back on here or yawl can e-mail me at [email protected]. If yawl do put your Full name and location. Thanks Guys, I know yawl will come thourgh. Peace.

Congratulations are in order. Our main man in the ATX is now a proud father! I asked him if it was the same feeling when you get a package and open it up to find your grail. Anyhow, give him a call and light one up for the man. That's a cigar, tellyjesko1023 and halosyn8shun!
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

^^ LMAO!! A clear cigar!?!? :pimp:
pimp.gif

Congrats to the proud new father. What a difference a few days make eh?

Man that mite be the date for a lil batchelor party a few peeps r secretly plannin. CongraTULations the man in Austin! Boy or Girl, cant remember what he told me she was havin. To all u Jordanators who havent pre bought, We will be getting the 8s in limited sizes not sure till Thurs.

Fake Sneaks = Broken Hearts

Breakfast this Saturday morning for aqua release
9:30am '@#%$ at :
Lulus Bakery and Cafe
918 N Main Ave
San Antonio, TX 78212
(210) 222-9422

if you dont know where its at, mapquest is your friend. Dont be calling me for directions, lol.

see ya there
Team AM FAM

whats up guys? whats good? I thought I would let yawl see what i have been up 2 in Denver heres a couple of pics from the rockies game.

Back
Top Bottom