San Antonio NT's Come in...

I want to say a BIG THANKS to everyone for coming down and making the trip to rep Texas sneaker culture. And an EXTRA THANKS to everyone that stopped by our Pre-Party to kick it before the big show. I regret not being able to make it back home in time, but I knew Brawnz and Oakcliff would hold it down. We busted our @#%$ getting all that stuff together and doing promo for sneakerpimps in a limited amount of time. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Now lets see some pics!

Sneakerpimps in H-Town 09/08/07 + Official Pre-Party!
Reppin H-Town on NT since 2001
AIM: beverb95 [email protected]

I was a bit disappointed by the whole trip y'all. I would have enjoyed skating and stayed and looked around the Galleria.

The pre-party was better than I expected. Good music, food and alcohol. Sneakerpimps was overrated. However, the next time you guys head out to H-town. I suggest you head out to Kema. It's a slimmed down and affordable version of Astroworld. The Mrs and the in-laws rollercoasterd our day and ate great seafood along the boardwalk. There's more to Houston than looking at Sneaker spots guys.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

^^^^agree on the pre-party and sneaker pimps. just something to learn from for our show. @#%$, why would you just have **** displayed with no one around to talk to about what inspired them to do that particular custom???
Quote:
ART THANKS SOOO MUCH FRO DRIVEN OUR STANKIN ALL OVER BOOSTIN HOUSTON!!!

you're welcome

sick.gif
TEAM NO TEAM

another great trip everyone! Like my compadres stated, the pre party was def the best part. once again, big thanks go out to clint, brian, joe, and the folks at kickz galleria. sorry you couldnt make it jorge, we'll see you soon...

4kv8cgx.jpg

4ypjfuw.jpg

5236t1x.jpg

61ofi4y.jpg

4vfhl4n.jpg

681kxu1.jpg

473jg3k.jpg

2mxkjma.jpg

6625lqc.jpg

4r2wuix.jpg

Glad we got insurance...
54ci7ad.jpg

4xmul2c.jpg

4ktef03.jpg

the Pre-preparty festivities...
5xxjqee.jpg

6gsljt0.jpg

2a7wp55.jpg

675n3nn.jpg

4vhbm1w.jpg

4zkvcye.jpg

4qsx7k5.jpg

623rw61.jpg

2yxrp60.jpg

530fh8x.jpg

4tzaept.jpg

4pbqvit.jpg

6csg4sn.jpg

4opscg6.jpg

before...
4lf5ttf.jpg

505jkhi.jpg

4p4btvq.jpg

61ly8ex.jpg

4lf6974.jpg

6cscbkm.jpg

some locals were not happy...
4ykj9d2.jpg

4tzv9l3.jpg

4uvhjqq.jpg

6f5a4w3.jpg

4tsywc6.jpg

Pre-Party THANKS CLINT AND BRIAN
4tfld6w.jpg

6h3zcwm.jpg

4t5ttsn.jpg

4r7cw1c.jpg

6c3cztz.jpg

5y1vncz.jpg

502ovmo.jpg

4uaer2a.jpg

52y25hz.jpg

4vdqqlf.jpg

5zlgcoj.jpg

42xe7wj.jpg

2vubl0w.jpg

4v37cco.jpg

508kopz.jpg

6bm7ggn.jpg

4yitu0z.jpg

6fsdcg3.jpg

526dwex.jpg

sneakerpimps houston
5ze2vxs.jpg

6eza4nn.jpg

6277las.jpg

5z37oxv.jpg

52z2is2.jpg

2zpnjmg.jpg

4ptrkie.jpg

4uw0nwk.jpg

4pt9hme.jpg

4zxqxdl.jpg

662ctar.jpg

4y5pf1l.jpg

6ccu654.jpg

67fqpz9.jpg

53zazcx.jpg

4mip0mc.jpg

6crv2ft.jpg

5zqdyqr.jpg

63k8q4y.jpg

40l2nlt.jpg

4v2w64w.jpg

the after...
6c3zw45.jpg

4mrcqco.jpg

4or6cxz.jpg

4vnqohk.jpg

66bo2us.jpg

53jl3z4.jpg

61y6xxc.jpg

4pl02lh.jpg

4m29gdc.jpg

5043p6a.jpg

6gnobhc.jpg

4mspn9z.jpg

5yb663k.jpg

the next day...
4r14ojn.jpg

4kfaqft.jpg

goodbye h town, till next time...
67rmps2.jpg

4m7cbd0.jpg

"I'm good"
4lie268.jpg
TeamAM FAM

yeah we need to do another run of the shirts!! and get one to kadoma too! nice pics aaron. damn i need to loose some weight!!!
TEAM YOOOUUUU!!!!!!

glad to see all the S.A. folks had a good time.... Ima try and make it to da next S.A. summit as well...
Wanted:
Anything in Sz. 12!

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

I need a shirt as well. Joesuf as soon as you get ready to make another run get at me so I can give you the details of what I want.

Yo I want to start by saying thanks to Kadoma and Brawnz for all the birthday love at the pre-party. Kadoma sorry you couldnt make it; you missed a hell of a pre-party. I thought I might get some happy birthday wishes but a cake and the whole club singing happy birthday was totally unexpected. The whole H-town crew defiantly made my 23rd birthday one to remember. I am sad to say that the cake didnt stay in my stomach for a very long time; I will let the rest of the crew tell you that story at Sneaks Up 2. To all my Sneaks Up Crew thanks for making this trip and my birthday memorable and fun from beginning to end. I must say that I to found the pre-party way better than Sneaker Pimps. It wasnt a total let down but defiantly not anything close to what we all expected. Well once again thanks for all the memories.IM GOOD.IM GOOD

For those curious ones asking about my customs checkout the sneaker art forum under SanAntonio X Taiwans

yall some real cool cats, i talked to that lil white guy witht he premium goods sticker on his mouth----real kool guy!!!!! thank yall for coming out san antone!!!!!

thanks mexican boy...good luck getting those AF1s we talked about..if your ever down here in san antonio you better hit us up!!!!!!!
peace!
Te​

YO YO WAT IT IS FOLK..HEY DOES NEBODY KNO IF WE HAVE LIKE A WHOLESALE ARTS AND CRAFT PLACE IN SAN ANTONIO ...HEY JOESUF HIT ME UP WHEN U GET MY SHIRT MY NIG...

N2thao, Mr nuff, jaysyn, and ucasta. You better have everything worked for 2morrow. Otherwise, I might have to do the EdLover dance on your face!

t21d...we will spare the world of seeing you do the ed lover....lets meet at the usual freds personal cofee beanery around 10...if you wanna goo then YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU better be there
TEAM YOU!!!!!!

Yooooooooouuuuuuu got it!! Norm, hit me up tonight if I don't answer its cause i'm at work and i'll get back to you ASAP. Ronnie please do the same. Thanks!

official plans for tomorrow:meetup at 08:00 hours at freds beanery in the forum...my car is packed with mr.nuff,jaysyn,and a special suprise guest...we shall not dissapoint our captain so arrive early!!!!!!!!!!I would even say maybe 7 to be there at 8 but thats up to you guys....
TEAM YOU!!!!!!

update!!!!!!!lets meet up at 7:00 oclock so we can be there early....all confirm?
TEAM YOU!!!!!!

YOOOUUUU!!!!!! KNOW IM THERE, WHOSE BRINGING THE TACOS?..............YO JAI JAI WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE SH*T-RODS???

Back
Top Bottom